trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
I'm not accusing anyone of anything....just saying the tits faces look familiar :whistle:
Good explanation though (y)
Yeah sorry, I sorta just used your post to reply to after seeing lots of people making accusations. I'm not trying to throw shade at either pinkcake or this dev, I just learned after actually starting rendering myself that most of my favorite characters from VNs are not unique at all.

I just wanted to make it clear to people that "Jill" isn't pinkcake's creation, and this dev hasn't stolen from him.

Last edited:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah sorry, I sorta just used your post to reply to after seeing lots of people making accusations. I'm not trying to throw shade at either pinkcake or this dev, I just learned after actually starting rendering myself that most of my favorite characters from VNs are not unique at all.

I just wanted to make it clear to people that "Jill" isn't pinkcake's creation, and this dev hasn't stolen from him at all.
Point taken :cool:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
A lab accident. That's how superheros are born!!!!!!

I bet the poor girl will have a HARD time with her newfound abilities!
And as some great mind mentioned it before this one here got a dev with humour
and I like a bit whacky.

Really great. I am intrigued and looking forward to more. (y)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Has anyone found the gallery secrets?
Got all the scenes unlocked finally, as for the secrets though, I've only got the second and third one unlocked. Still haven't found all the little guys for the first secret scene. They are pretty hard to spot at times. The second secret scene is Marianne with Greg in the bar bathroom. The third is Tiffany(?) with a black guy at the beach.

The secret scenes have no text, they are just a collection of images for a short sex scene. Just a heads up.

Reactions: notgeilerdude

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, that was a surprising amount of fun! Cast is nearly as swollen as the MC's bits, though, so it may take a bit to keep track of all of the zany going on. Though with the amount of polish and effort presented it sure does look like there's a solid plan already mid motion, so maybe it won't be so overwhelming after all.

Quite a bit of flavor with the dialogue which is always a plus.

If I were to make utterly shameless suggestions and whatnot I'd go with something along the lines of:

The scene in the lab was some saucy good fun, and I can only hope at some point the MC can get just as wrecked as her best friend was. The sticky situation was quite a sight, after all. Though to be fair I'm usually in the minority of being in favor of the MC getting as good as they were giving.

I found the mom to actually be quite wonderful and endearing in her own way. I for one welcome our alien futa overlords and would humbly suggest the mom also get blessed with the same equipment as the MC, thus *max* kink can be aquired. Especially with her popping a boner remark. But you did a fine job of making many of the cast feel likeable despite the short introductions, so it's worth mentioning.

On the topic of weird kinks that fit-- Lucas and his constant barrage of feline vid messages. If DM-to-be Lucas doesn't end up as a catgirl it will be a remarkable waste of irony and amusement, and thus I shall be the sad.

You have quite the creation in the works, and I am super curious to see what comes of it. Good luck!

Last edited:

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
Alright, I found 13 statues which allowed me to unlock 2 of the secrets. Couldn't find anymore and it's damn hard to spot those. So, anyway...for anyone wondering here are the locations of the so-called statues.

*Located at the chemistry class after that professor's lesson end
*Located at the place where running takes place
*Located after Jane & Hannah changes their clothes
*Located at the outside of the Shabby's Pub [Left side on the wall]
*Located on the bar table where the drinks are served
*Located inside of the stalls [Bar]
*Located on the table where the customers are sitting [You have to choose to sit with Peter in order to spot that but it only shows up right after the group decided to leave]
*Located under the chair where Jane & Anna are sitting [After the pub scene takes place]
*Located at the cafeteria [It shows up right after Tiffany and the evil angels shows up...right on one of the cups]
*Located next to the tv inside of Jane's room where you have to choose what to do at the weekend
*Located at the beach after you spot Tiffany & the Dude...next to them
*Located on the stairs where you meet with Marie & Rachel
*Located at next to stalls where you spot Lynne [smoking red-headed lady]

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Man i like goofy humour this game has and the fappiness it has is looking to be really cool in the future

Sadly this type of quality of the game will probably require me coming back in like 3-4 months to see any substantial progress in it

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I just wanted to make it clear to people that "Jill" isn't pinkcake's creation, and this dev hasn't stolen from him.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes