btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does MC get to fuck her sister or mom in this episode?

I can see it now....

"older sis was always your favorite mom. I'll show you I'm your favorite daughter not her, so I'm gonna fuck you so hard with my horse cock you won't be able to walk for a week."

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
Those are some familiar tits faces.... View attachment 2328057
Because pinkcake, like most other devs is just using out of the box assets with very slight (often none at all) modification. It's not "his" in the slightest. Perhaps he has properly licensed with the original creator or whatever, but quickly looking through my character models on DAZ I'm fairly certain "Jill" is just "P3D Tilly" or is it "P3D imogen" ? with basically no modification.

This dev is no more "stealing" than he was.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just done a quick run through and I must must say I have very much enjoyed myself,
The humour in the game is superb , the choice of the alarm had me in stiches.
But the thing that got me the most was the ending scenes,
So many possible storylines/paths are shown,
But there are hints even before then that they may be more to this game than it seems.
A number of post mention BaDIK,
But I get strong A.O.A. vibes from this game.
What I mean to say it that I think that we could get a number of strong storylines/paths to follow;
something similar to the "Valery", A early "Jenny" and "Rebecca" paths.
On the whole a very good effort and one I will support on Patreon

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have but one question. I know the futa thing will be a freak accident but still, will there be other futa(maybe somebody reproduces the effect by accident) or trans characters in the game as well? Yes I read the dev notes that said "romancing mostly females" which is great:love: but I'm just curious what the other options would be if any. Don't care for typical males but...you know trap/femboy etc...could be interesting. :unsure:
Quadruple-Q

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanillafudge

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Because pinkcake, like most other devs is just using out of the box assets with very slight (often none at all) modification. It's not "his" in the slightest. Perhaps he has properly licensed with the original creator or whatever, but quickly looking through my character models on DAZ I'm fairly certain "Jill" is just "P3D Tilly" or is it "P3D imogen" ? with basically no modification.

This dev is no more "stealing" than he was.
I'm not accusing anyone of anything....just saying the tits faces look familiar :whistle:
Good explanation though (y)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes