AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
That couple seems to be in love. there are obviously the nonchild that is slowly putting a wedge into it, but I would find it more Kinky if MC help solidify the couple rather than separate them. Making him a willing cuck in a twisted way. I would rather see that couple dynamic be twisted than outright destroyed no matter how far. A destroyed couple seems too mundane for this game IMO.
Oh yeah, I never said anything about destroying the relationship. I'd much rather as you said, it be twisted in a way where he is either willingly becoming a cuck for the sake of the child alone, or hell even more so if it's to the point where he starts taking perverse pleasure from being cucked by MC. Let the lovebirds stay together for all I care, I'm into that. But adding MC as a third and unexpectedly dark and naughty part of their bedroom shenanigans? That's far better than just banging her behind his back leaving him in the dark.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
At the rate with which people are finding out that Jane has a penis, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of episode 4 or 5, everyone will know her not so little secret. And then I could see the teacher couple approaching Jane with the request to have her impregnate the woman.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The knowledge of the secret is tracked in the relationship screen. At some point I guess there will be consequences to who knows it. There is definitely a mystical element to the game. The secret may spread, but before that I bet we will get to know of a "threat" to Mc if it spread to much.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Who the fuck is Jacob?
no one in this game the user I replied to made a reference to a character from another AVN since the model of the MC is the same or very close to a LI from that game. I was just pointing out the same model as Jacob from said game was also in this one.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
A perfect game for me to satisfy my lesbian thirst since I don't like lesbian scenes when I am playing as a guy, but I definitely want to cuck all those males and dicks playing as a woman/ lesbian especially with a dick

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lipeedompa

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Updates:

"Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend!

In the meantime I've been working hard on the next episode. On the one hand I feel like I've gotten a lot done, on the other hand I know that there's still a ton of work to be done. Right now I'm at around 900+ renders and 48+ animations, with more getting made each and every day.

I'm doing my best to make it a fun episode. So far I'm very happy with the scenes I've completed and I still have a bunch of interesting scenes in my mind that I'm going to be working on.

You can expect lots of choices, hot lewds, funny jokes, emotional moments and plenty of character development. I just need time to make it all as good as it can be, hope you're looking forward to it!

Cheers!"

----

So, reading that, there is no ETA sadly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Updates:

"Hey all,

Hope you're having a good weekend!

In the meantime I've been working hard on the next episode. On the one hand I feel like I've gotten a lot done, on the other hand I know that there's still a ton of work to be done. Right now I'm at around 900+ renders and 48+ animations, with more getting made each and every day.

I'm doing my best to make it a fun episode. So far I'm very happy with the scenes I've completed and I still have a bunch of interesting scenes in my mind that I'm going to be working on.

You can expect lots of choices, hot lewds, funny jokes, emotional moments and plenty of character development. I just need time to make it all as good as it can be, hope you're looking forward to it!

Cheers!"

----

So, reading that, there is no ETA sadly.
thank you for posting a devlog for us that doesn't get shared much over on this thread

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes