Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
lmfao the recent negative review had me laughing. They hated not having a choice in becoming a futa in a futa game
And seems to not understand what a Futa is in the first place, since this person is complaining about the female protagonist-Tag as well.

But this person also did 14 Reviews in the past 5 days, most of them with 1 or 2 Stars. So...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to get himeko scene Ep03-02?
After you tell Rachel what happened (in Ep-2)
You need to call Himiko when you get off the bus while going home,

***[Phone]. [Contacts], *Himiko,
[A], , [A], [C]
(Himiko/Love +2)
exit, Off,
(After a long walk home...)

this will unlock/enable Ep03-02

Reactions: cooties69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What does the Wincest patch actually do? I tried to figure it out based on context clues from other comments but I'm lost
It changes the dialogue, just open the patch with any text editor and you can see what it changes.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I would be absolutely shocked if we don't eventually knock up the ethics teacher. She wants a baby, it's likely the husbands fault she hasn't had one, and he's a lousy lay. Recipe is in place. If you mean for everyone then I have no idea...i would doubt it for most of them though.
Yeah, not making that happen would be a missed opportunity. While he does genuinely seem like a great and loving husband, he does seem to be the most likely candidate as to why a pregnancy hasn't happened already. The fact that MC could also just simultaneous introduce her to, or reacquaint her at the very least, to the concept of good sex would just be an added bonus really on top of giving her that child she so dearly wants to have.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
That couple seems to be in love. there are obviously the nonchild that is slowly putting a wedge into it, but I would find it more Kinky if MC help solidify the couple rather than separate them. Making him a willing cuck in a twisted way. I would rather see that couple dynamic be twisted than outright destroyed no matter how far. A destroyed couple seems too mundane for this game IMO.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes