Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
think u are right and may be it will cost more to have more varieties...?
It can, I do a lot of 3D rendering mainly for comics, and in doing so have purchased about 3 different female genitalia products. They do a good job is portraying that area of female anatomy, but are not quite there with how varied real life genitals can be.

So yeah bought the game off Steam, and looking at it the creator is using Genesis 8, my guess for the vagina they are using Golden Palace and for the penises would be Dicktator and for the Futa dick would be Futalicious with the Full Monty BBQ addon that has a vagina behind the ball sack.
I pretty much recognise most of what is used in this game as have most of it myself. lol

Last edited:

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
It can, I do a lot of 3D rendering mainly for comics, and in doing so have purchased about 3 different female genitalia products. They do a good job is portraying that area of female anatomy, but are not quite there with how varied real life genitals can be.

So yeah bought the game off Steam, and looking at it the creator is using Genesis 8, by guess for the vagina they are using Golden Palace and for the penises would be Dicktator and for the Futa dick would be Futalicious with the Full Monty BBQ addon that has a vagina behind the ball sack.
I pretty much recognise most of what is used in this game as have most of it myself. lol
thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge
I don't know how we go about generating characters for the stories but I understand that you have to have special software "genesis 8" is that it? but how do we make the characters act the way we want them to?
sorry if the translation is not great I am not English or US....

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge
I don't know how we go about generating characters for the stories but I understand that you have to have special software "genesis 8" is that it? but how do we make the characters act the way we want them to?
sorry if the translation is not great I am not English or US....
No worries, yeah you need a free program called Daz Studio and a decent Nvidia GPU for iRay. It does also have the 3Delight render engine for CPU based rendering, but a lot of the content sold now uses iRay for rendering. The reason the rendering program is free is that the company makes all of its money from the sale of content for it.

You have to manually pose each character for each still scene and to make animations easier you can use a animation block (animation block is a series of still poses) for the animated scenes.

In the game you can see the jankiness of the animated sequences when the MC is having sex with one of the other characters, that is a animation block, but sequence is not ending / start smoothly as it can be a hassle to get right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax and GokutheG

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Ah OK then so I need Daz Studio and a ... well equiped biiig computer...LOL !! But also a ggod story with nice caracters and i inderstood i have to put this in Renpy....it makes me clear why it take so long to make thoses stories TKU

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
No worries, yeah you need a free program called Daz Studio and a decent Nvidia GPU for iRay. It does also have the 3Delight render engine for CPU based rendering, but a lot of the content sold now uses iRay for rendering. The reason the rendering program is free is that the company makes all of its money from the sale of content for it.

You have to manually pose each character for each still scene and to make animations easier you can use a animation block (animation block is a series of still poses) for the animated scenes.

In the game you can see the jankiness of the animated sequences when the MC is having sex with one of the other characters, that is a animation block, but sequence is not ending / start smoothly as it can be a hassle to get right.

Ah OK then so I need Daz Studio and a ... well equiped biiig computer...LOL !! But also a good story with nice caracters and i inderstood i have to put this in Renpy....it makes me clear why it take so long to make thoses stories TKU

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
One thing forgot to add for adult content such as penis, vagina, pubic hair and breasts product addons you need to go here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax and HiP1

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
One thing forgot to add for adult content such as penis, vagina, pubic hair and breasts product addons you need to go here.
ok got it (i think...!) you buy some models and you apllie these models to create your caracter with daz3d ...

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
At first I just thought "WTF Bella was Jill's mother "and I was going to download it to see what was going on It wasn't until I played the final update that I truly said this was a good game and some of the episodes in it nearly killed me laughing
P.s I'm going to buy this game on Steam

Last edited:

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
this game is so good omg
Yeah for such a game it has so much more in it, and it had me tearing up with the scenes with the MC's and Marianne's parents. Those scenes were heart wrenching when you see what they had to deal with.

At first I just thought "WTF Bella was Jill's mother "and I was going to download it to see what was going on It wasn't until I played the final update that I truly said this was a good game and some of the episodes in it nearly killed me laughing
P.s I'm going to buy this game on Steam
Yeah I bought it and glad I did as for the type of game that it is, it has so much more than just wham bam thank you maam like some of the other games. It has a deep underlying story of friendship, love, lust and loss. I think the ending of what there is now had me chuckling where the MC is enjoying herself and her mother comes home early.

Last edited:

Grompy1

Jul 17, 2020
ok got it (i think...!) you buy some models and you apllie these models to create your caracter with daz3d ...
It be a bit more than that, would look at youtube on how to get the best out of Daz Studio and getting content, as it can end up being a bit expensive. :)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hello !

Sorry if somebody already asked but.. I'm missing ONE scene in episode 3.
HELP ! Can't find it!
Here is the screenshot :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks in advance :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello !

Sorry if somebody already asked but.. I'm missing ONE scene in episode 3.
HELP ! Can't find it!
Here is the screenshot :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks in advance :)
Try this:-
B:"Slippery when wet"
XXX LOAD 11-12-LT1 XXX
Slap her ass for distraction,
Jiggle dat booty,
Snap out of it and continue the massage,
Jerk off right here,
Cum on the floor,
Leave it be,
*Achivement unlocked!*
"Slippery when wet"