I've made a multi mod for this game

Features:
  • Hints/Point changes shown in dialogue choices
  • Option to Unlock image/scene gallery
  • Option to do multiple weekend activities
  • Option to unlock all profiles/outfits
  • Shown point changes for phone texts
View attachment 3447989
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
This mod is very good, it helps a lot with choices and how you want to play. Keep it up, it's really helping. Thanks for the mod

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
The only thing I am kinda sad about is the fact that, we don't play as the girl on the cover... I was more excited to play as her rather than the girl we actually do get to play as.

It's fine but I'm just a bit disappointed. Cover art be misleading half the time (show other characters besides the MC half the time or girls that have the main focus (or not) but you could care less about etc)

Reactions: Quetzzz

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else thinks that one of the guys should connect the dots and find her secret? I think that ripped markiplier could work
Wouldn't be surprised if someone does but I think it will be based on our choices. Since there seems to be a way to track who know our secret in the game.

The only thing I am kinda sad about is the fact that, we don't play as the girl on the cover... I was more excited to play as her rather than the girl we actually do get to play as.

It's fine but I'm just a bit disappointed. Cover art be misleading half the time (show other characters besides the MC half the time or girls that have the main focus (or not) but you could care less about etc)
I felt the same when I saw this game advertised on reddit thought we be playing the Blonde. Can't speak for you but the girl on the cover art is easy the best girl in this game for me the MC and her have so much history and seems to be a beautiful romance blooming between them hard for me not love it the most.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I felt the same when I saw this game advertised on reddit thought we be playing the Blonde.

Can't speak for you but the girl on the cover art is easy the best girl in this game for me the MC and her have so much history and seems to be a beautiful romance blooming between them hard for me not love it the most.
A blonde? why? was there another image? or it was you just assuming it'll be a blonde girl? (just confused about this lol)

Yeah, she's fine but her having a boyfriend is what I dislike. If she was single, it'll be more okay with me. I can't focus on just them two when her friend has a boyfriend. That's just me though.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
A blonde? why? was there another image? or it was you just assuming it'll be a blonde girl? (just confused about this lol)

Yeah, she's fine but her having a boyfriend is what I dislike. If she was single, it'll be more okay with me. I can't focus on just them two when her friend has a boyfriend. That's just me though.

I'm still playing it, just not enjoying it as much while doing so.
When I saw this game for the first time was a render of the Blonde on reddit think Lisa think her name is so I thought she was the MC at first. I think we will be able to get with her without cheating later not sure how you played so i'll mark this as a spoiler. There seemed to be 2 options so probably 2 paths. One choice seems to talk her into having a talk with her BF after you talk and both realize you got feeling for one another. which probably leads to them breaking up later. The other well you just keep it a secret for now and she cheats.

Reactions: Metal Panic

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
When I saw this game for the first time was a render of the Blonde on reddit think Lisa think her name is so I thought she was the MC at first. I think we will be able to get with her without cheating later not sure how you played so i'll mark this as a spoiler.
Ah, I never saw that image. But see? the cover art plays a big part. I still don't understand why her friend is on the cover. Is she the main love interest? is there even a main li? that isn't her friend?

Lisa! now I remember who she is (had to remember who the blonde girl named Lisa was xD) that's the girl the MC is in love with =.= I couldn't be so out of love with that LI... and then we have that Bully biatch. If Lisa was on the cover first, she must be the main main squeeze. I guess the Dev figured that'd be an easy give away and put the MC's best friend (ex?) there instead.

I haven't really been playing it (playing other stuff on Steam at the same time) I only haz 1.7 hours in it. Like I said, I thought we would be playing as that other girl lol. Also, Why is the blonde named Lisa? that's what I call my sister in real life.... it's fucking weird. I want to change her name to Beth, Kate or Ramona xD

Yeah, that's definitely spoilers for me but eh, not that bad. I wish there were more choices... hate when it's just two when there could be one or more extra choices to make it more fun and has more replay value. I could see this having more than 2. I also hate when it's two choices and both suck ass D:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ah, I never saw that image. But see? the cover art plays a big part. I still don't understand why her friend is on the cover. Is she the main love interest? is there even a main li? that isn't her friend?

Lisa! now I remember who she is (had to remember who the blonde girl named Lisa was xD) that's the girl the MC is in love with =.= I couldn't be so out of love with that LI... and then we have that Bully biatch. If Lisa was on the cover first, she must be the main main squeeze. I guess the Dev figured that'd be an easy give away and put the MC's best friend (ex?) there instead.

I haven't really been playing it (playing other stuff on Steam at the same time) I only haz 1.7 hours in it. Like I said, I thought we would be playing as that other girl lol. Also, Why is the blonde named Lisa? that's what I call my sister in real life.... it's fucking weird. I want to change her name to Beth, Kate or Romana xD

Yeah, that's definitely spoilers for me but eh, not that bad. I wish there were more choices... hate when it's just two when there could be one or more extra choices to make it more fun and has more replay value. I could see this having more than 2. I also hate when it's two choices and both suck ass D:
ah my bad didn't think to spoil that bit. lol I could see how that be weird. Im just glad at this point when a Love Interest isnt named Bella or Isabella way to many of those in AVN's

Reactions: Metal Panic

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
ah my bad didn't think to spoil that bit. lol I could see how that be weird. Im just glad at this point when a Love Interest isnt named Bella or Isabella way to many of those in AVN's
It's okay.

Played so many of these games that these choices don't surprise me lol I would just ask for more choices, instead of the typical 2 only.

My niece is called Bella/Isabella so, imagine... now actual family member names are showing up... nooo!!!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I've made a multi mod for this game

Features:
  • Hints/Point changes shown in dialogue choices
  • Option to Unlock image/scene gallery
  • Option to do multiple weekend activities
  • Option to unlock all profiles/outfits
  • Shown point changes for phone texts
View attachment 3447989
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I'm trying to unlock the secrets and it's not going, I already had full gallery, so I don't if it is really working. Any thoughts?

By the way can anyone share a save with full secrets unlocked?

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
magnificent game the MC is superb the quest is very well carried out but why do all these beautiful girls have the SAME pussy, the same clitoris the same little lips, with the same color (a weird pink)??

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes