rickielambert

Feb 7, 2024
I never got the impression her best friend Marianne is interested in the MC's penis first since they have history and a strong bond with one another. I can see Lisa being like that as well when that develops.
Marianne might end up as an interesting option. But it would have been nice to see some chemistry (hehe) before the accident.

Lisa: this is a personal thing, but whenever I see that model (I think it was also in Being a DIK as an extra?), it creeps me out.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I didn't think I will like a futa game, ever, but apparantly I do.

The renders are good quality, the love interests seem varied so far, some of the scenes are kind of hot.

I would like to highlight the best school scenes in any college VNs ever. The ethics class was really nice, because it is a great opportunity for characterization of the love interests, who comment on the situations in their own way. I never saw this before, a great idea to give personality to extras, without being an annoying infodump or neverending freeroam.
(my only concern was that noone called bullshit on the teachers torture/bomb scenario, some of the smarter students should imho: if torture is used when cooperation is needed, the terrorist can just lie something to stop the torture)

I only have only one bigger concern:
The protagonist as a person seem secondary to the magic penis so far. She was an unsuccessful lesbian, and who are interested in her so far are interested because of her condition. This includes the two scientists, the japanese love interest, nanny's friend and to an extent, even her best friend (maybe the wild pink hair character will be different?).
The situation seem to be similar to a BBC character (in a visual novel which name escapse me at the moment) who feels miserable because all the ladies are interested in his junk, not himself as a person, who is otherwise a nice and educated guy.
All I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a path or two, where the love interests are invested in the PC first, not her penis.
One of the L.I.s started showing interest in the mc before the event ,
even invited the mc to fool around, She still does not Know that the mc has a dick.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I really don't know who is my favorite chick/milf to bed. When it comes to renders...the principal and helping teacher are the best but when it comes to story...the pink haired girl might be the long term gf.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really don't know who is my favorite chick/milf to bed. When it comes to renders...the principal and helping teacher are the best but when it comes to story...the pink haired girl might be the long term gf.
i'm team Marianne all the way her being the best friend and them having a strong friendship and bond seems like the best and logical choice for me.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
i'm team Marianne all the way her being the best friend and them having a strong friendship and bond seems like the best and logical choice for me.
See Mari is MC's wife at this point. She will be queen bee if this ends up being a harem...and if it doesn't she will always be top choice for the long term partner. However, this is a futa game about banging women, i am sure we wont stop at mari. Hence why i made my initial comment...i always personally like the bullies being tamed...maybe that's why i wanna see mc go for the pink haired one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
See Mari is MC's wife at this point. She will be queen bee if this ends up being a harem...and if it doesn't she will always be top choice for the long term partner. However, this is a futa game about banging women, i am sure we wont stop at mari. Hence why i made my initial comment...i always personally like the bullies being tamed...maybe that's why i wanna see mc go for the pink haired one.
ah yeah outside of her I agree and think the pink hair bully will end up being a decent character. She is a classic I can fix her case I think. Julia who made me want to try this game well is still a mystery to me.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
ah yeah outside of her I agree and think the pink hair bully will end up being a decent character. She is a classic I can fix her case I think. Julia who made me want to try this game well is still a mystery to me.
IDK who julia is(i am bad at remembering names) but i really didn't care for anything before i downloaded this.
The lack of Futa games with good renders makes it impossible for me to miss any. I had to see what this was about.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just wanted to say I finally got around to buying this on steam , almost forgot. Can't wait for the next update whenever that happens

WzS

May 11, 2021
Did the dev disclose any sort of roadmap or more specifically, if there'll be any content with Lisa in the near future?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Did the dev disclose any sort of roadmap or more specifically, if there'll be any content with Lisa in the near future?
I recommend checking his Patreon page. He made a public post there about plans for chapter 4. Not sure if there will be any content with Lisa but we will be able to learn more about her.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
This does not work on Joiplay and the Android port keeps saying App no installed when I try to install it.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes