Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
This is one of those titles that make me wish I had time powers, not so that I could amass wealth and power by exploiting my infinite knowledge of what is to come, but because I'd be able to jump 10 years ahead and grab a finished version of this game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is one of those titles that make me wish I had time powers, not so that I could amass wealth and power by exploiting my infinite knowledge of what is to come, but because I'd be able to jump 10 years ahead and grab a finished version of this game.
I feel that way about 19 or so of the 75 AVN's ive played so far. But this is on the higher end of that spectrum for sure.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Does android has Incest patch?
Tried using Joiplay but it does not work for this game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is the FUTA content avoidable?
nope cause this mainly a Futa game as the MC becomes one because of story reasons. No other Futa's tho. I'm personally not into Futa's either but I love this game it's a top 20 game for sure for me. I honestly liked this game enough to give others a try at some point.

Reactions: tankdick

rickielambert

Feb 7, 2024
I didn't think I will like a futa game, ever, but apparantly I do.

The renders are good quality, the love interests seem varied so far, some of the scenes are kind of hot.

I would like to highlight the best school scenes in any college VNs ever. The ethics class was really nice, because it is a great opportunity for characterization of the love interests, who comment on the situations in their own way. I never saw this before, a great idea to give personality to extras, without being an annoying infodump or neverending freeroam.
(my only concern was that noone called bullshit on the teachers torture/bomb scenario, some of the smarter students should imho: if torture is used when cooperation is needed, the terrorist can just lie something to stop the torture)

I only have only one bigger concern:
The protagonist as a person seem secondary to the magic penis so far. She was an unsuccessful lesbian, and who are interested in her so far are interested because of her condition. This includes the two scientists, the japanese love interest, nanny's friend and to an extent, even her best friend (maybe the wild pink hair character will be different?).
The situation seem to be similar to a BBC character (in a visual novel which name escapse me at the moment) who feels miserable because all the ladies are interested in his junk, not himself as a person, who is otherwise a nice and educated guy.
All I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a path or two, where the love interests are invested in the PC first, not her penis.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
All I'm saying is that it would be nice to have a path or two, where the love interests are invested in the PC first, not her penis.
I never got the impression her best friend Marianne is interested in the MC's penis first since they have history and a strong bond with one another. I can see Lisa being like that as well when that develops.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes