Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I realize that this is a pirate forum, but vote with your dollars (even if it's just a buck or two). If you want more quality futa games, and dear God do we need them, we have to make it viable for creators. It looks like Quadruple-Q got a nice uptick on Patreon when this update released ( ) but we must keep it going and protect QQQQ at all costs.
yeah that's why im gonna buy this on steam while im not big into the Futa games this is still the only ive played others I had recommended are on the backlog. This game however is easily one of the better games ive played

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I realize that this is a pirate forum, but vote with your dollars (even if it's just a buck or two). If you want more quality futa games, and dear God do we need them, we have to make it viable for creators. It looks like Quadruple-Q got a nice uptick on Patreon when this update released ( ) but we must keep it going and protect QQQQ at all costs.
that doesn't necessarily mean a lot unfortunately. I often sub for a month for games I like when a new update is out, then cancel afterwards (can't afford too many ongoing subs). So it may not be a steady income but rather a sudden influx that will go down the next month. Still better than nothing. This and Eruption Imminent are a breath of fresh air in the genre, both are awesome games that deserve more attention.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that doesn't necessarily mean a lot unfortunately. I often sub for a month for games I like when a new update is out, then cancel afterwards (can't afford too many ongoing subs). So it may not be a steady income but rather a sudden influx that will go down the next month. Still better than nothing. This and Eruption Imminent are a breath of fresh air in the genre, both are awesome games that deserve more attention.
The Fantastic Four of futa games,all deserve much more patrons.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
For any one who wants a guide. here is a link for my "Gameplay"

(Sorry cannot upload here as file is to large)
Please note this NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of my choices/actions while playing the game'
End of Episodes saves and Screenshots of all "Secrets" included

Hope this may be some help.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So far I've found 9/15 of those little bastards in Episode 3

Edit: double thanks to Pak1239 and SmirgL14
For screenshot #11 - pick "Focus / Compose Yourself / Let Your Mind Wander"
For screnshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x
For screnshot #13 when making an appointment to Vivian to massage Anna pick: any option --> "Thanks! Just please don't mention anything about... you know..." --> any option --> "Fuck.. only after you keep your end"
For scenshot #14 - take the pill then dance with new girl
Could you please provide a .zip or .rar. Downloading pics in posts is a pain on here.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Inner growth is somewhat meh compared to the others in my opinion, Ariana’s Perverted Diary is another Game that Has simi9lar potential, albeit only lesbian with some dream Futa scenes so far.
maybe for you. probably because IG goes more into the supernatural and has no incest. i really like it and it was the first real game with a futa main protagonist i played.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I really love this game. One of my favorites now actually. However....

Stuff like this is very irritating. "For screenshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x.". That means you had to of gone to the gym in both the previous chapters. So, you have to play the ENTIRE game over again just for one collectable. You have to have gone Hiking in the first two to get another. So, imo, that is rather ridiculous. I think that's a bit too much. I don't see how that is enjoyable, a game is supposed to be fun, not make you play the entire thing over for one little thing.

There are also specific things you need to do to unlock other things, but the game doesn't tell you what they are. So, you come on here and have to comb through page after page to find out what it is. Could someone compile all of this into a walkthrough? No, not the mod, the mod doesn't tell you things like that. The game needs a Hint system to tell you how to unlock things.

The Achievement should be clickable to tell you what you need to know when you click on it to unlock it. It's not enjoyable to have to come on here every time I play this game to figure things out.

People are also posting images to where the little guy collectable is located, but they are posting them individually in a thread and makes it real hard to d/l. Maybe put them in a .zip so people can d/l them.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Stuff like this is very irritating. "For screenshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x.". That means you had to of gone to the gym in both the previous chapters. So, you have to play the ENTIRE game over again just for one collectable. You have to have gone Hiking in the first two to get another. So, imo, that is rather ridiculous. I think that's a bit too much. I don't see how that is enjoyable, a game is supposed to be fun, not make you play the entire thing over for one little thing.

There are also specific things you need to do to unlock other things, but the game doesn't tell you what they are. So, you come on here and have to comb through page after page to find out what it is. Could someone compile all of this into a walkthrough? No, not the mod, the mod doesn't tell you things like that.
yeah I agree but I will say at least there is a way to track what you did for that save when it comes to that but yeah ive only done 1 of those scenarios as ive yet replayed the game in full. But i'm guessing it will get to a point where you max it out that you will have to pick another 1 to see. But that might just be wishful thinking

zreek17

Jul 1, 2022

There are also specific things you need to do to unlock other things, but the game doesn't tell you what they are. So, you come on here and have to comb through page after page to find out what it is. Could someone compile all of this into a walkthrough? No, not the mod, the mod doesn't tell you things like that. The game needs a Hint system to tell you how to unlock things.

The Achievement should be clickable to tell you what you need to know when you click on it to unlock it. It's not enjoyable to have to come on here every time I play this game to figure things out.

People are also posting images to where the little guy collectable is located, but they are posting them individually in a thread and makes it real hard to d/l. Maybe put them in a .zip so people can d/l them.
You can get links to little guy places from the #1 post. Also there is full gallery unlocker (for lazy people as me)

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

The week-end "Free Roam" are permeant and can be got in "any " order you want.
The scenes you get are non-canon and will have no effect to the main game,
However the "Stats" you get for visiting places May,
i.e. Beach = Confidence, Hike = Willpower, Gym = Strength and so on

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You can get links to little guy places from the #1 post. Also there is full gallery unlocker (for lazy people as me)
As I said, the images are multiple images in a post, not in a .zip or .rar. They need to be in a .zip or .rar so people don't have to come on here when they are playing the game. And yes, I know about the unlocker, but I like to try and unlock them myself first.

The week-end "Free Roam" are permeant and can be got in "any " order you want.
The scenes you get are non-canon and will have no effect to the main game,
However the "Stats" you get for visiting places May,
i.e. Beach = Confidence, Hike = Willpower, Gym = Strength and so on
Yes, I understand that. But, that means you cant get some things until later in the game if you were to just do one per weekend as the game has new releases, since there have only been three weekends so far. But, the way the dev has it you would need to replay the game (so far) two times now to get two of the unlocks since Hiking needs to be done twice, and Gym needs to be done 3 times.

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023

So... few things to unpack here.

First of all, the unlockable secret scenes are extras, they don't have any effect on the main story. So if you're not a fan of collectibles, just play through the game normally and that's it. And if you're the type of person who does enjoy collectibles, you can have fun finding them all.

Secondly, the game indeed doesn't tell you how to unlock everything as that would nullify the point. It wouldn't be an achievement if the game told you exactly how to get it. And if you still do need help with some of them, there is an official walkthrough available for patrons which covers pretty much every topic.

The weekend activities go up to five stages, and you will eventually be able to do multiple of them. If you want to unlock the secret scenes right now, you'll have to do multiple playthroughs, but this won't be necessary in the future when there are more weekend opportunities.

Lastly, imo things like collectibles and achievements are a great way to incentivize players to see more of the game, especially when you have many choices and paths. Otherwise a lot of the content will never be seen by many players. Still, it is all optional, if you don't enjoy trophy hunting and unlocking 100% of a game you really don't have to. You can still enjoy everything that the main story has to offer.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes