Jul 14, 2023
That chapter closed the door and sealed the deal for me personally! That was epic, I mean seriously! It had drama, fighting, kissing, loving...and leprechauns! Wild!!
This developer just knocked it out of the ballpark! This could be the pivotal moment that takes this VN to a higher level!
[However, some of the 'early' animations could be improved]
Anyway, this was one of the best VN experiences I have had in a long time! Good job dev!

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I finally got caught up.
All I have to say is after having that chapter 3 intro, how can the main LI be anyone other than Marianne?!!
From the beginning I have liked the dynamics between the two but that intro sealed the deal.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I finally got caught up.
All I have today is after having that chapter 3 intro, how can the main LI be anyone other than Marianne?!!
From the beginning I have liked the dynamics between the two but that intro sealed the deal.
I know right even Lisa who was the main attraction for me to try this game doesn't seem appealing anymore after seeing how well done Marianne is written.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I finally got caught up.
All I have to say is after having that chapter 3 intro, how can the main LI be anyone other than Marianne?!!
Oh I dunno ... The events with Mom are starting to heat up nicely

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The only thing Lisa has caused me is terror, pure terror.
yeah after playing the game not sure how I feel about her just yet. There was render of her posted on reddit that got me interested in this game awhile back just liked her looks. I didn't even know this was a futa game at first but when i read it was I didn't care I like the Lisa model enough to give it a try and glad I did. Otherwise I wouldn't considered other futa games tbh, which I hear are pretty good.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
yeah after playing the game not sure how I feel about her just yet. There was render of her posted on reddit that got me interested in this game awhile back just liked her looks. I didn't even know this was a futa game at first but when i read it was I didn't care I like the Lisa model enough to give it a try and glad I did. Otherwise I wouldn't considered other futa games tbh, which I hear are pretty good.
if you like Lisa's model, you can go check out the latest update for Lust Academy. one of the characters uses the exact same model and she has a scene in that update.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
if you like Lisa's model, you can go check out the latest update for Lust Academy. one of the characters uses the exact same model and she has a scene in that update.
What character in LA uses that model? I'm drawing a complete blank.

siganza

Oct 7, 2020
cannot answer my phone guys.
i see that i have to answer or to message someone but i don't find him/her in the characters list....

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
If anyone can help, I need some advise on how to complete these missed events HAHT-Ep3-A.jpg HAHT-Ep3-S.jpg
thanks

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Hi,
If anyone can help, I need some advise on how to complete these missed events
For Fountain of Love: https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-3-0-quadruple-q.145408/post-12840894

For Slippery When Wet
Possible to get only when giving mom a massage without Vivian present
You need to have told Vivian off and not had sex with her in Ep2
When Jane needs to jerk off, choose to "Do it here" and then "Cum on the floor". Don't clean up afterwards.
This will also unlock one of the two missing Gallery scenes you have.

The other you can unlock during the examination by the twins.
Let your mind wander twice, then focus.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Remarius and Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For Fountain of Love: https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-3-0-quadruple-q.145408/post-12840894

For Slippery When Wet
Possible to get only when giving mom a massage without Vivian present
You need to have told Vivian off and not had sex with her in Ep2
When Jane needs to jerk off, choose to "Do it here" and then "Cum on the floor". Don't clean up afterwards.
This will also unlock one of the two missing Gallery scenes you have.

The other you can unlock during the examination by the twins.
Let your mind wander twice, then focus.
Thanks, I think I will forego "Slippery when wet"

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Thanks, I think I will forego "Slippery when wet"
If you have a save from early in Ep2, it wouldn't take long to get there with skipping text. The actual scene which triggers the achievement is actually kinda funny.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just wow, what a great update yet again, probably the best so far. Loving this game. It had everything, romance, drama, mistery, humor, sex. And that intro was at the same time super cute and also very sad (that bubble animation was great btw). I'm hoping (but unlikely given what happened so far) that there could be a proper relationship with Marianne, she is totally wife material. Also that "all the drugs" scene was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr. Javi and Ahchi

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I realize that this is a pirate forum, but vote with your dollars (even if it's just a buck or two). If you want more quality futa games, and dear God do we need them, we have to make it viable for creators. It looks like Quadruple-Q got a nice uptick on Patreon when this update released ( ) but we must keep it going and protect QQQQ at all costs.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes