obibobi

May 10, 2017
The game is extremely well made but there are roots of a potentially serious long term issue, the small army of female characters the game has, especially trying to stairway to heaven all of them and spreading itself too thin.

A better indicator of who is important and who is worth focusing on in both story and sex, Himiko for instance is unimportant to the MC compared to a lot of other female characters, but she is getting the Stairway to heaven treatment and if you do that with even half of them, the game would probably take a decade.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just felt like giving some of my thoughts of the update after letting some time pass .

I think this update is the best one yet for me. Not only things are moving forward with Marianne romantically but we got some more backstory on how close they are. Which makes their relationship that much more wholesome to me. Then that cliffhanger ending got me excited to for the next update. Only a few cliffhangers get me excited like this one has. The party had some funny moments and of course the return of the alarm. ( which is the best alarm Ive ever heard btw)

The only thing that was a bit of a let down and it wasn't even that it was bad but I think it's cause of how I hyped myself up for that part of this update. It was when the MC and Marianne finally having their conversation , after everything that has happened. I was just expecting it to be a bit more emotional than it was. But after thinking about it I understand why it wasn't at least from Marianne point of view. I still wish the MC was a bit more emotional during that part of the talk tho. But that's just me it was still a really solid and great scene.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The game is extremely well made but there are roots of a potentially serious long term issue, the small army of female characters the game has, especially trying to stairway to heaven all of them and spreading itself too thin.

A better indicator of who is important and who is worth focusing on in both story and sex, Himiko for instance is unimportant to the MC compared to a lot of other female characters, but she is getting the Stairway to heaven treatment and if you do that with even half of them, the game would probably take a decade.
That's the thing how else do you raise the importance of a character outside of giving them screen time for the mc/player to get to know her? The 3 main girls seem to be the best friend, crush and bully. I think the other girls also add something to the story for when the story is off of them.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
So far I've found 9/15 of those little bastards in Episode 3

Edit: double thanks to Pak1239
For screenshot #11 - pick "Focus / Compose Yourself / Let Your Mind Wander"
For screnshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x
For screnshot #13 when making an appointment to Vivian to massage Anna pick: any option --> "Thanks! Just please don't mention anything about... you know..." --> any option --> "Fuck.. only after you keep your end"
For scenshot #14 - take the pill then dance with new girl

There's one at the first render with the flying goat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So when you go to Himiko room it should have these two option, choose tell her it's fine and then choose ask if she want to see it again will trigger 3-1
There is no option to ask her if she wants to see it again.

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Idk if the dev will see this, but just wanted to say this is a fantastic game. Easily becoming one of the best AVN games available rn that is actively being developer and which does not shy away from producing a substantial amount of content per update.

Not to mention the very kinky situations that Ashe finds herself in at times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That may not seem very kinky to others but it is hella kinky to me and these scenes are implemented into the game seamlessly and they work really well imo. I'd love for more kinky stuff like this to happen in the future.

Excellent game dev. Please continue your fine work.

(p.s. if anyone has recommendations for any other games with futa protag or male protag where you do kinky stuff like that, feel free to let me know. Thanks.)

Reactions: Dr. Javi

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Yes, I'm serious.

I'm not asking you to update the patch, and I'm not asking if the patch is updated, and I'm not asking you does the patch work, as seems to be the case with the other question.

I'm asking a question about the design of the patch. "Is it forward compatible?" is not the question that has been asked.

I usually leave patches from devs I'm less familiar with or who have less than prolific patch histories alone, unless the patch they designed for the game I'm interested in is, from the getgo, designed to be forward-compatible.

Just like you, I don't like repeating my efforts- in my case, games that I've played with a patch, where the patch becomes unusable and game-corrupting, and in your case, answering the same question (even when, it turns out, it's not actually the same question).
Hopefully this answers your questions. The patch is somewhat, but not completely forward compatible. Names are changed permanently, so unless a new family member shows up, such as an aunt, that shouldn't be an issue. The only time the patch fails currently is during the party scene, when the neighbor girl Eve refers to her brother Adam as her roommate.

The patch changed dialogue at the beginning of the game that explained relationships, and the subject of familial relationships never comes up again, except that one line at the party. The patch could easily be updated to episode 3 just by changing that one usage of the word "roommate" to "brother". Honestly is it really worth the effort?

Aug 31, 2019
Hopefully this answers your questions. The patch is somewhat, but not completely forward compatible. Names are changed permanently, so unless a new family member shows up, such as an aunt, that shouldn't be an issue. The only time the patch fails currently is during the party scene, when the neighbor girl Eve refers to her brother Adam as her roommate.

The patch changed dialogue at the beginning of the game that explained relationships, and the subject of familial relationships never comes up again, except that one line at the party. The patch could easily be updated to episode 3 just by changing that one usage of the word "roommate" to "brother". Honestly is it really worth the effort?
Yes, it's worth the effort

Reactions: GokutheG

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I don't know if it's different on computers but on Android you can only use your phone at certain points it'd be great if we could use it whenever because some scenes depend on you replying to a text or commenting on someone's picture and the times we get to use it are really spaced out right now

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I don't know if it's different on computers but on Android you can only use your phone at certain points it'd be great if we could use it whenever because some scenes depend on you replying to a text or commenting on someone's picture and the times we get to use it are really spaced out right now
Even on PC, I'd really like a better/harder to miss notification alert when there's a new text or something. Especially, as you said, some scenes are dependent on you replying to them in a timely manner.

Reactions: Krynh
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes