Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Shout out to making (almost) all of the characters pretty and well proportioned. The MC's dick is big but not comically so like in a lot of VNs, especially in futa VNs which tend to put horse's cocks to shame. The mom's boobs are pretty much the maximum of what I like, so that's great and it's not like every woman in the game has giant milkers. Rachel and Jessica are attractive despite being red heads. The kissing is hot. The blowjobs are great. I really like the design of the MC in particular. I'll look the other way on Vivian because I like everything else.

The animations are far better than in any futa x female game as far as I can tell. If it stays futa x female only, it will be an all-time great in my eyes.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I absolutely loved the new content. omg i was amazing, everything.

The choice with who to go at the end was so difficult, i did both but decided to stick with Marianne in the end. The other girl was amazing as well and Ill will see how and if she develops a bit later because, omg, i definitely want to see her again (she also looked a bit like liza to me but I dont think it was her)

Jan 13, 2021
I must say, this is seriously one of the best Futa Games i have ever played. Now, i have 2 of them. :) The Dev is imho a really great artist. Great Renders, great Story, the right amount of choices (very important), nothing feels forced, The Girls are sexy and very different in Character; There are a bunch of intelligent and emotional chats. I love it. FMC is not a brainless Bimbo who just wants to fuck. She is smart, witty and has an emotional Depth. I love that. This VN could be easily on of the Best of its Genre (besides Eruption Imminent). Thank you Dev, for your hard work and your dedication to this Game. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Having a HARD Time v0.3.0
Gallery unlocker/default in prefs/dev tab
Variables viewer and console
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.3.0

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I must say, this is seriously one of the best Futa Games i have ever played. Now, i have 2 of them. :) The Dev is imho a really great artist. Great Renders, great Story, the right amount of choices (very important), nothing feels forced, The Girls are sexy and very different in Character; There are a bunch of intelligent and emotional chats. I love it. FMC is not a brainless Bimbo who just wants to fuck. She is smart, witty and has an emotional Depth. I love that. This VN could be easily on of the Best of its Genre (besides Eruption Imminent). Thank you Dev, for your hard work and your dedication to this Game. (y)(y)(y)(y)
Very much agree with you. Huge fan of Eruption Imminent as well. Futagenesis Unveiled is another at the top of my list. This one does have a huge amount of meaningful choices, as well as some cleverly misleading choices, where giving the seemingly worst choice can lead to a follow-up choice with the best outcome. If I didn't use URM to cheat and see every branch/route/scene, I'd have probably played the game 10+ times just to see everything possible.

The girls all look great, and have unique personalities. Vivian is the only one I outright shut down on my canon playthrough. I still watch her scenes, but she's just such a bitch, and it seems she's plotting with her douchebag husband to double-team mom, which I will not stand for, so I told her to fuck off.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Vivian is the only one I outright shut down on my canon playthrough. I still watch her scenes, but she's just such a bitch, and it seems she's plotting with her douchebag husband to double-team mom, which I will not stand for, so I told her to fuck off.
100% only reason I didn't shut her down is cause I thought she might go through with her threat and tell the MC's mother about her penis but when the steam launch happens im restarting my main save and shutting her down. Cause the cliffhanger showed the mother found out on her own

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
How does one obtain Scenes 3-2, 3-4, and 3-5?
Incase you still have'nt figured it out,
3-2 : When Himiko roomate brought a boy back, leave them alone than go back to peek
3-4 : Have at least 1 Focus when doing physical examination
3-5 : Dont have sex with Vivian back in Ep2, will trigger when you massage the mom

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
May 13, 2018
are you serious ?
I just replied to some post above, the patch works perfectly
see View attachment 3296111
Yes, I'm serious.

I'm not asking you to update the patch, and I'm not asking if the patch is updated, and I'm not asking you does the patch work, as seems to be the case with the other question.

I'm asking a question about the design of the patch. "Is it forward compatible?" is not the question that has been asked.

I usually leave patches from devs I'm less familiar with or who have less than prolific patch histories alone, unless the patch they designed for the game I'm interested in is, from the getgo, designed to be forward-compatible.

Just like you, I don't like repeating my efforts- in my case, games that I've played with a patch, where the patch becomes unusable and game-corrupting, and in your case, answering the same question (even when, it turns out, it's not actually the same question).

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Right now you can try Eruption Emminent, and Futagenesis Unveiled although imo doesn't feel as good as this and EI but still if you have free time can try it.
Also, if you don't mind the grind and 2D games then Futa Quest have decent content too.
very good informations, and btw what's EI? imma check your recommendations, thanks in advance

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes