Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even on PC, I'd really like a better/harder to miss notification alert when there's a new text or something. Especially, as you said, some scenes are dependent on you replying to them in a timely manner.
100% this I missed a scene in the update because I didn't realize I had one and had to do a quick speed run replay to see it.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
how do you get the "debt repaid" achievement?
Not sure if you already figured this out, but it requires some particular choices earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also note that because of the requirements to get it, this one is incompatible with getting Slippery When Wet. You'll have to make at least 2 different runs to get both cheevos.

Tithann

Mar 19, 2019
So far I've found 9/15 of those little bastards in Episode 3

Edit: double thanks to Pak1239 and SmirgL14
For screenshot #11 - pick "Focus / Compose Yourself / Let Your Mind Wander"
For screnshot #12 - go to The Gym 3x
For screnshot #13 when making an appointment to Vivian to massage Anna pick: any option --> "Thanks! Just please don't mention anything about... you know..." --> any option --> "Fuck.. only after you keep your end"
For scenshot #14 - take the pill then dance with new girl
How do you get to picture #2 ? I can't seem to find a way

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
no WT for this one? it seems there are paths and stats involved, would be nice to have one

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Anyone knows how to get the "Fountain of Love" achievement? I still can't figure it out
Increasingly specific hints:
You need to make another girl squirt
The scene happens after the dance party
You need to choose Marianne when dancing, then take her home for a sex scene. To do this I believe they need to kiss back at the beginning of the chapter.
During the sex scene, eat her out at least twice.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
This is an odd question here but in this game there is a scene in a supermarket. I can't find that asset anywhere. Could any of you players or even the dev tell me the name of the asset and/or where to get it. It was a very large supermarket scene and I've not found a good grocery store in all my asset searches. The scene was with the neighbor and making 69 jokes.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
This is an odd question here but in this game there is a scene in a supermarket. I can't find that asset anywhere. Could any of you players or even the dev tell me the name of the asset and/or where to get it. It was a very large supermarket scene and I've not found a good grocery store in all my asset searches. The scene was with the neighbor and making 69 jokes.
Looks like to me.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Marko095

Apr 28, 2018
Increasingly specific hints:
You need to make another girl squirt
The scene happens after the dance party
You need to choose Marianne when dancing, then take her home for a sex scene. To do this I believe they need to kiss back at the beginning of the chapter.
During the sex scene, eat her out at least twice.
Thanks (y)

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes