Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
Shows promise but definately needs typo and text clean up and maybe some visual touching up here and there.
If anyone sees typos that need fixing let me know. English is not my native language so I may not get everything right on my own. Thanks!

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Renpy code is open source. Meaning anyone can copy it. Just because BAD has that gallery doesn't mean that isn't copied. There are many other games with similar galleries like that that came before BAD. Does that mean Dr.Pinkcake copied the code? Besides if someone can't understand the codes they can't copy them and put them in the codes of their game.
Oh, really? Look at the phone. This is straight up stealing

1674300116128.png

• Angry
Reactions: Zanax and Nico Odin

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
if you gonna "steal " something do it from the best ....and many think badik is one of the best vn here ,the true at least for me when you do a great job doesnt matter if you take a couple of ideas from other developers if the finish job its great like this [well at least the beginning is great] so for me i dont care if he steal all the fucking idea so or she can give his own version,and a futa prot like this deserve a soptlight ,bcs we rarely see this kind of development and beatiful job is all the other maybe in a diferent way [tgreyshirt] but no so many dare to take futas in afull on voyage so ...cheers dev

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Solid start. I liked the overview right at the end of the chapter and the way it hints at many of the characters' backstories. Renders look good for the most part. Very stereotype heavy, but honestly I don't really mind that in a VN.

On watch for now, will consider supporting, based on frequency and quality of the next few updates. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Bonezo

Hardigo

Aug 30, 2020
Compressed version please?
Having a HARD Time [Episode 1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 267 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 252 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Reactions: JokerLeader

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Holy crap, that was a great start! Seriously, this completely surprised me.

Here I was thinking, "Oh this is just going to be another futa fetish game like all the others.", but damn. This has an actual story with good writing and nice characters and great renders as well. The UI stuff is awesome and well done (even if it is similar to another game, it is still very well done and looks professional). Just overall, wow. Was not expecting this at all.

Got yourself a real gem here. Choices are plentiful as well, just hope we won't be forced into anything later on. I know the first scene is forced because of what all happened and to set the story up, which I didn't mind, just hope future sex won't be forced and we'll be able to choose on that stuff.

I had no idea about the hidden figures for unlockables until the bathroom scene, so went back and replayed to try and find them all. Ended up 4/5 in all three, no idea where I missed any. Maybe make them a little easier to spot? They are pretty difficult to notice, especially when they shrink in size and are really tiny. Only missed one scene though (second to last), not sure where to see that one. Will have to replay again to try different choices and see if that unlocks it.

But yeah, in the end, great job Quadruple-Q. Very interested to see how this goes. Thanks for your work and best of luck! ;)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, very nice game, but if you could turn off futa content for the main character, it would be great and if it had the features of a helpful lesbian, I'm waiting for the next update
...Thats like going into a Male MC game thread and asking to eliminate the Male MC...nothing wrong with asking for stuff but cmon have some common sense. Every scene would have to be done twice/ Thats not something a dev can just throw in.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes