Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Not the dev obviously, but based on the reaction of the player and the regret towards the actions in the lab, I suspect it won't happen again. It was likely something caused by the transformation as an immediate aftereffect, and hopefully won't be a thing going forward. I don't mind the content in games where it's expected to happen, (I still wouldn't play the game, since being the rapist isn't something I'm into) but with the sudden and intense tonal shift after the transformation, I absolutely wasn't expecting that sort of content to play a role in this game at all. I expected it to be more jokey as most futa transformation games are like that, and the happy go lucky mood from the rest of EP1 made me figure that was the case in this game too. While I'm all for telling stories with characters with 'dark' stories like infertility, illness, child abuse, etc. and how they can influence said characters, it definitely came out of left field with this game.
Ill be honest as soon as the rape started I deleted the game because I knew that the story wouldnt continue with it being treated like rape.. its good that i was only half right.....I guess? Im going to go out on another limb here and say logically that no matter how "bad" mc feels about it that the story wont allow any sort of "closure", if the rape is exposed then she has to be arrested/expelled or something (otherwise rape is legal in this world?) this means that only people who would not report the rape can know about it/it will be used as a season ending cliff hanger/it will be dropped and never referenced again/it was used to grab attention/this game isnt as polished as people seem to think....

the amount of people feeling bad about being baited into playing a futa in an obvious futa game vs the amount of people feeling bad about being baited into playing a rapist is worrying

Edit: its only a one time thing until the next time MC gets Jaundice and rapes who ever is closest to her

Reactions: sn04 and Hildegardt

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Ill be honest as soon as the rape started I deleted the game because I knew that the story wouldnt continue with it being treated like rape.. its good that i was only half right.....I guess? Im going to go out on another limb here and say logically that no matter how "bad" mc feels about it that the story wont allow any sort of "closure", if the rape is exposed then she has to be arrested/expelled or something (otherwise rape is legal in this world?) this means that only people who would not report the rape can know about it/it will be used as a season ending cliff hanger/it will be dropped and never referenced again/it was used to grab attention/this game isnt as polished as people seem to think....

the amount of people feeling bad about being baited into playing a futa in an obvious futa game vs the amount of people feeling bad about being baited into playing a rapist is worrying

Edit: its only a one time thing until the next time MC gets Jaundice and rapes who ever is closest to her
The "rape" scene in this game is barely rape, lol. It starts out that way but it very quickly becomes consensual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the MC being arrested, she does want to turn herself in but Marianne tells her not to and even says that she didn't rape her.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The "rape" scene in this game is barely rape, lol. It starts out that way but it very quickly becomes consensual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the MC being arrested, she does want to turn herself in but Marianne tells her not to and even says that she didn't rape her.
May I add that in the bar Marianne teased her a lot, and obviously not for the same reason why she teased the guy?

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Totally unrelated feedback, I for one think futas are much hotter without the ball sack. Personal preference, I know, but just felt the need to throw that out there.
Cringe, the pussy beneath just look like a wound. Completely uglifies the character.

Ill be honest as soon as the rape started I deleted the game
Bruh, you have zero impulse control.

Last edited:

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Yes, the game is too similar to Being ADIK, but I don't think that was the intention, the developer wanted to give us a hint that it would be something similar, but different nonetheless. Whether it will be better than BAD we will judge in time, but now is not the place to accuse the developer of stealing... Personally, we keep our fingers crossed for him and wish him every success in his future work

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah I would have prefered that she lost her vagina when she got the dick
There are far too many "futa" games out there without any actual Futa in them (dick, vagina and boobs, balls optional), so when you get a game like this it's great. If you don't like it play any of the hundreds of others that match your preferences.
I personally like both with and without balls so I don't mind either way, just happy to have a high-quality true futanari game.

ScarlettArcherX

Known Lurker
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
There are far too many "futa" games out there without any actual Futa in them (dick, vagina and boobs, balls optional), so when you get a game like this it's great. If you don't like it play any of the hundreds of others that match your preferences.
I personally like both with and without balls so I don't mind either way, just happy to have a high-quality true futanari game.
Yeah, agreed

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I just told my preference, never said dev should change it. I still like the game, could just have been better to me. And in most futa games they have arm-long shlongs, it's too ridiculous.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I just told my preference, never said dev should change it. I still like the game, could just have been better to me. And in most futa games they have arm-long shlongs, it's too ridiculous.
Yeah, fair enough, I'm just sick of people on this site saying I don't like "X" please remove it.
Yeah, realism isn't too common in most futa games, but that is because if you are doing something outside the norm to begin with, why not go a bit further. If one thing already isn't real (futa) it makes it easier to accept more and more things being a bit over the top. (Also, there are plenty of male characters with stupid long lengths in non-futa games as well, the only difference is there are more of those games so a wider range of sizes as well.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I mean it would probably be even more gay, since in male protag games you see a guy fucking girls. But with futa its 25% less gay.
"But, like, it's a chick, right? And I think she's super hot, bro, but then, woah, she's got a dick! And I still think she's hot. But... wait... FUCK! I'M GAY NAO!! OH NOES!!!!!!"

I think it goes something like that.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
"But, like, it's a chick, right? And I think she's super hot, bro, but then, woah, she's got a dick! And I still think she's hot. But... wait... FUCK! I'M GAY NAO!! OH NOES!!!!!!"

I think it goes something like that.
This topic is pretty interesting, as there are different approaches to it. I guess it depends on how you view the MC.
My approach: I'm not sexually interested in males, so with a male MC it's just about the girls that get fucked. Looking at the MC is more of a turn off, but it's okay since penetration is necessary. With futa MC I'm also not really attracted to the MC, but it's much hotter than a male, since there are now two somewhat perfect girls plus the necessary dick. I can only watch futa on female, futa on futa is an instant turn off for me.

I guess the other approach is being attracted to the futa MC? And imagining to be on the receiving end? That's at least what I think where this "gay" discussion comes from.

Reactions: sbarabaus

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just tried this game for the first time and would like to give my thoughts.

I really love that there is another game where the main character is explicitly a lesbian because those seem to be rare. The women are all interesting especially Hannah.The guys seem to be decent people for the most part. I'm looking forward to how the story develops especially with the neighbors because they just seem too perfect.

My biggest problem with the game was Mari getting raped. Now I know you can argue she was being flirty at the bar(which looked just like friendly flirting with a friend) but that doesn't change the fact that she showed nothing but concern after the explosion when the MC decided to pounce on her. It's nice that the MC seem to be remorseful for her actions. Perhaps if during the scene it was shown that the explosion's smoke affected Mari as well before the MC pounced on her it'd be in more of a grey area.

Leading up to this event I was enjoying the lighthearted nature of this game so this and the end slides has me confused with what tone the devs are going for with this story. I'm looking forward to trying the next update to see how things goes. Hopefully she can also find a way to remove the penis.
It would be very disappointing if she rapes someone again.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruceroll
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes