• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
She's not trans. She's futa. They are two different, unrelated things that draw different audiences.
And no, let's not keep them hetero. This is a futa/lesbian game at its core.
There are plenty of other hetero games you can play, please don't try to take away the few good futa games that exist.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other words, what you guys are asking for would go against the basic concept of the game.
Yes, we were just considering suggestions, seeing that this game is futa/trans as one of its games tags, the likelihood of seeing just heteros for females is near impossible.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can men and other futa fuck MC? Or does MC only fuck futa and other women?
The protagonist clarifies from the beginning that she is a lesbian and is attracted to her best friend and other women throughout the story. The only hetero thing here are scenes with other characters that do not involve her, so they involve her with other men. It wouldn't make sense with what we've been told.

Reactions: GokutheG

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Maybe because he likes this genre ? and not at all a man and futa are the same, the story is about the mc getting a penis and how she has to deal with that and try to get back to normal, how do you put a man in that premise ?
I also like futa more than man
I always test Futa games, but I rarely test male protagonist games

I mean the sexual part of the game
When a futa doesn't get fucked by other futas or other men and only fucks other women
It gives exactly the feeling of male protagonist games where he fucks others but no one fucks him

• Angry

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The beach scene is when she has free time right? Ive gone to the library both times so I never saw that scene. When is the best friend one?
It's on the Friday just before the Pub event,
ie.
Play Vid.
Exit, Exit.
<Eternipound>
<Exit>
It's good enough, time to head out,
[Ep 1-Mariianne 01] <<<Gallery image
(Mariianne/Other +1), (Peter/other +1)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hi mate
Does this game focus on lesbians?
Is the sexual content with men too little?
The MC is a Lesbian, therefore the focus we be on her and her relationships,
Some of her love interest (Females) appear to be or are heterosexual's.
So any sexual content with men you encounter will likely be that of an observer/outsider.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I also like futa more than man
I always test Futa games, but I rarely test male protagonist games

I mean the sexual part of the game
When a futa doesn't get fucked by other futas or other men and only fucks other women
It gives exactly the feeling of male protagonist games where he fucks others but no one fucks him
I contest this because it isn't the exact feeling as a male protagonist. Because she is female.
She just happens to get a cock and balls because of a science experiment gone wrong.
And, reiterating, just because she got a cock and balls this way doesn't make her trans.

The allure of futa is that we have one attractive female having sex with other attractive females, but then there is the added benefit of penetration with a cock. So that other part of the brain gets tickled as well.
If you're only thinking about the cock, then you can possibly argue that there is no difference. But it's the context that makes everything for most of the players here.
Also, there is a possibility that one of the girls will lick the MC's pussy while milking her cock.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I contest this because it isn't the exact feeling as a male protagonist. Because she is female.
She just happens to get a cock and balls because of a science experiment gone wrong.
And, reiterating, just because she got a cock and balls this way doesn't make her trans.

The allure of futa is that we have one attractive female having sex with other attractive females, but then there is the added benefit of penetration with a cock. So that other part of the brain gets tickled as well.
If you're only thinking about the cock, then you can possibly argue that there is no difference. But it's the context that makes everything for most of the players here.
Also, there is a possibility that one of the girls will lick the MC's pussy while milking her cock.
You should try the game on my right signature.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Can we not become trans and remain female in this game?
She isn't trans she just grew a penis through an experiment accident. We might be able to remove her penis later in the game.
hi mate
Does this game focus on lesbians?
Is the sexual content with men too little?
Yes the focus is on lesbian since the MC is a lesbian. There are a few side scenes with men but non of them involve the MC.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes