Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
Hey all, just want to say that Having a HARD Time is now available for purchase on Itch.io, for those that would rather support with a single purchase. You can get it here:

Also, still coming to Steam at a later date, probably after episode 3 is released.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know the answer to this question would be more just play it and find out. But not sure when ill have time yet so id figure id ask. Futa's aren't for me but I'm a very open minded person and honestly lewd scenes in these games are the least important aspect for me when playing a AVN. The game looks interesting along with the renders looking good. With all of that in mind do you guys think this game is worth it for me to check out later when I can.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I know the answer to this question would be more just play it and find out. But not sure when ill have time yet so id figure id ask. Futa's aren't for me but I'm a very open minded person and honestly lewd scenes in these games are the least important aspect for me when playing a AVN. The game looks interesting along with the renders looking good. With all of that in mind do you guys think this game is worth it for me to check out later when I can.
I would say yes. This game is rather about about love and tenderness. For instance, even if pretty Marianne can be a little provocative, she's also a sweet and loving girl. Same about the MC. When she's under the influence of the green drug, she's rather impulsive, but after she's all love and care.

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
I might be a bit biased, but I would say yes as well ;)

Honestly though, I think even if you ignored the lewd scenes you would still be able to enjoy the story and its characters. It has both lighthearted comedic moments as well as more serious emotional scenes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just wanted to say I recently finished playing this for the first time. This was my first Futa game ive ever played. While I'm not into Futa's at all I really love how it's finds a way to put that concept into the story. I also appreciate how the lewd scenes feel really balanced in this game and you aren't pushing them on us just for the Futa fetish but we can just enjoy the story and characters first and the lewds second. The best part is the whole dynamic with the MC dealing with the situation feels really realistic to me especially with the trauma she is experiencing from the whole thing it's a different take for a MC that I like. I don't see many MC's dealing with trauma.

I want to say after playing this game it belongs on my top 10 but it's still to early but Id say it deservers a high spot at least. I cant wait for the next update this game as officially became one of the few I cant wait for the next update. I will be buying this on steam once I can.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for keeping an open mind. A lot of times, futa haters come to reeeeee about the game even though nobody wants to hear their crying. I, for example, dont like male protag games but I dont go to other game's forums to cry about.

saint_17

May 20, 2022
Damnnnn this game is really frickin good. First of all I dont know if someone already said it, but it feels like playing being a dik for the first time. And it feels feckin amazing especially after that first episode when it shows every characters have to deal with in their lives, like damn it's emotional rollercoaster from funny watching mc doing stupid shit then suddenly depressed lol. But yeah I like it a lot this game deserve more recognizing like frfr, also this is my 2nd futa games that I've played and I don't really like futa that much but I don't mind with it, and what could I say except well done dev you nailed it!!

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, no shit, why is it in every good "futa" game it's the same tired shit. How many futa games are left where the zonies haven't run them off or made them quit? I'm guessing less than 5 actually good ones, and one that might as well be dead that updates once a year with 10 renders...cough Red Room.....
what the actually 5 good ones?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The dead one (or so it seems) is "Red Room". Living ones are "Futagenesis Unveiled" and "Black Diamond", both very beautiful, like this game. About the other two, I don't know :cautious:
Since when was Black Diamond a futa game?

The only ones I can think of are this one, Futagenesis Unveiled, Eruption Imminent, Going Over, and Inner Growth. There's some honorable mentions out there as well, but these are the main ones that are the tops (in my opinion).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..this was surprisingly great. Good story so far, nioce renders/characters...an actual story...character growth...actual decent dialogue...

Just...great job all round. (y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does she have the classic futa super power of unlimited semen/cum inflation?
is that a thing in most futa games? This was first futa game ive played. I want to say maybe yes as it does seem alot during some scnes but not sure.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes