Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I asked that question a long time ago too, the only thing I could do is remove it from the game files.

The creator of the game should make a full version and upload it on spotify xDDD

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
How do you unlock the third scene in episode 2? I can't figure out what I'm missing.
In order to get that scene, keep using the gloryhole in the school bathroom. First two times, whoever is in there will run like hell but third time will be the charm.

I don't recommend trying a fourth time but it's your call. :devilish:

Last edited:

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Any chance that MC will be able to revert the changes that happened to her at some point in the game.?
It is a really good game, but I made the mistake of starting to play it without reading dev notes or tags, but I'm not really into futa

Also can someone suggest similar games but without futa (female mc, lesbian, school setting, romance, high quality renders and writing, etc, basically this game but without futa :D )

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Any chance that MC will be able to revert the changes that happened to her at some point in the game.?
It is a really good game, but I made the mistake of starting to play it without reading dev notes or tags, but I'm not really into futa

Also can someone suggest similar games but without futa (female mc, lesbian, school setting, romance, high quality renders and writing, etc, basically this game but without futa :D )
Not bloody likely since it's the whole premise of the game.......

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

If at all the end of the game but it's honestly a good game and im not one that likes futa either this was my first game with futa's. I just have an open mind and if it's a good game ill play it if it's something im not into.

Edit : funny this reply got some facepalms when I said nothing bad about the game. I actually love this game it's probably in my top 15 or 20.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Maybe in one of the ending she could lose it, but in most of the game she'll be a futa
So the effects of the green drug are long-lasting, if not permanent. When I started playing I was wondering if they would stop after some time.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes