Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Don't worry, I'm hard at work on the next episode, which is not that far off anymore. And I may be a bit biased, but it's looking like a pretty good episode to me ;)
can't wait tho I probably will even when it's out lol depending when it actually does come out. I feel I been replaying to many AVN's as of late since I like to replay any I like more than a little bit and this is one I do like alot. Either way good job on making a good game so far and thanks for making the game, it's a great introduction to an AVN genre im not into but stay for the story.

cba123

May 26, 2017
Yep yep yep, this is one of those "Well time to pull the wallet out" games when you reach the end of the content. I know we scrounge a lot of free content on f95, but the quality of this one is crazy and had to support.

Really recommend it!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Status update - Episode 3

Hey all, the release of episode 3 is getting closer by the day, there's still work to be done, but it won't be much longer. This will be the final status update for episode 3.
I've been working hard on this final scene for the past few weeks, including the holidays. Episode 3 currently has around 1700+ renders and 60+ animations. As you can probably tell, my pc has been rendering animations non-stop for quite a while now. And there's still more in the queue... In the meantime I'm working on the game's code and things like in-game socials, profiles etc.
Release is still estimated for mid-late January, and I will be making another post next week with the release dates.
Hope you're looking forward to the next episode, and in the meantime have a nice weekend!

~ Quadruple-Q

Tags

helloman106

May 3, 2021
Status update - Episode 3

Hey all, the release of episode 3 is getting closer by the day, there's still work to be done, but it won't be much longer. This will be the final status update for episode 3.
I've been working hard on this final scene for the past few weeks, including the holidays. Episode 3 currently has around 1700+ renders and 60+ animations. As you can probably tell, my pc has been rendering animations non-stop for quite a while now. And there's still more in the queue... In the meantime I'm working on the game's code and things like in-game socials, profiles etc.
Release is still estimated for mid-late January, and I will be making another post next week with the release dates.
Hope you're looking forward to the next episode, and in the meantime have a nice weekend!

~ Quadruple-Q

Tags

great.... can't wait

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Episode 3 - Release dates

Hey guys, we're almost there! Just finishing up the last few things.
Here's the release schedule for episode 3:
Wednesday, January 17: 10-day early access for Apatite (€25) tier and above.
Monday, January 22: 5-day early access for Calcite (€10.50) tier and above.
Saturday, January 27: Release for Gypsum (€5.50) tier and

Enjoy the weekend, and look forward to the largest episode yet!

~ Quadruple-Q

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
same I was gonna play this sooner but if there is a steam release I rather wait a few extra weeks and get it and play it there

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes