Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Kinda looks like a parody of Being a DIK, even the models seem to have decided to switch wigs for the occasion :BootyTime:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It will need an update and the person who made it has not logged in since November.
I'm not at all an expert in the nature of these patches but looking at what is in this one, it sets the names up on a reference table and all the dialogue edits appear to be for the intro to the game... unless the chapter 3 dialogue doesn't call the names from the reference table and has new references to the nature of relations... it should be fine... should be, i can't see anything that stands out as an obvious problem...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not at all an expert in the nature of these patches but looking at what is in this one, it sets the names up on a reference table and all the dialogue edits appear to be for the intro to the game... unless the chapter 3 dialogue doesn't call the names from the reference table and has new references to the nature of relations... it should be fine... should be, i can't see anything that stands out as an obvious problem...
There is a whole new script for episode 3. Some of those parts were added in for episode 2, that's why they updated it to episode 2.

is this forced futa ?
Yes...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
so its been a year and multiple updates... how important was the rape really? considering there is almost 0 discussion after the 2nd update in regards to her/her friend dealing with the fallout of one of them raping the otherI assume it did not really play a role, there's still plenty of lewd scenes so how she felt wasn't very intense or is overwritten by horny every time :HideThePain:

sucks when an "objectively" good game (in a niche) has a unavoidable scene in an unrelated fetish, even more so when it its "justification" is having "story significance" even more so when there is little "resolution" to it

Edit: I know for a fact that it didnt deal with it (have not played since i stopped at the rape) because people would be losing their minds over a quality futa game with incest that also MATURELY handles rape/the consequences of it :KEK:
I agree in wishing that the rape wasn't there. The game did show that the mc felt horrible for what she did and I'm guessing it's going to be used as a plot device to see how comfortable she will be keeping or removing the penis. The friend's reaction was the weirdest part. It was almost like she didn't care that it happened. The only kind of justification I can think of is that she's been into the mc for a while but didn't know that she was a lesbian so she was cool with having sex even if the situation that led up to it was garbage.
The 2 of them desperately need to have a conversation.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree in wishing that the rape wasn't there. The game did show that the mc felt horrible for what she did and I'm guessing it's going to be used as a plot device to see how comfortable she will be keeping or removing the penis. The friend's reaction was the weirdest part. It was almost like she didn't care that it happened. The only kind of justification I can think of is that she's been into the mc for a while but didn't know that she was a lesbian so she was cool with having sex even if the situation that led up to it was garbage.
The 2 of them desperately need to have a conversation.
This right here I don't mind it being in the game since it's a setup for the story but then for the friend to act like it's no big deal feels kind of weird. Especially since the MC being feeling bad about it the entire time. It almost feels like a slap in the face as I was expecting an emotional scene with they discussed it and we didn't get that.

I'm hoping it actually is a big deal for the friend and she is just putting on a brave face to not make her best friend ( the MC) feel even worst about it since she didn't have control of her body at the time. I just hope at a later time there is a scene where everything comes crashing down on the friend and she gets real emotional about what her best friend did to her and stop putting on a brave face.

Reactions: GokutheG

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Is only MC futa and he romances girls yes? Or is there other futa?
MC starts as a girl, and then becomes a futa due to a science experiment gone wrong. As of now only other girls, and a few guys in the game. I haven't played the new chapter yet (waiting on an update on the incest patch), but so far the only stuff with MC and guys is in the secret galleries (non-canon image sets), but there were a few voyeur scenes with other girls having scenes with their boyfriends.

Reactions: fajiker145
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes