Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Steam Release Date

Hey everyone,
With episode 3 done and currently in early access, I'm happy to announce that Having a HARD Time is coming to Steam on !

Please help me out by adding the game to your wishlist if you haven't already. The more wishlists, the better the game's visibility will be on Steam. Let's show Steam just how good a futa game can be together!

Thanks so much!

~ Quadruple-Q

Tags

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
The 27th of January is the release date for the lowest paying tier so I bet someone will upload the game here around those dates.

Reactions: TheLord2
Jan 13, 2021
Okay...so yesterday one of us (Boardmember) send me a Link via PM for the New Update. I ve downloaded the Ver 0.3.0, and it is legit. Since we are a (pirate) community, i feel it as a duty to share these Links with you. Remember.. i am NOT the Hero...i m just gonna share the download Links with you. Support the Dev. :)

So..if you wanna play the NEW UPDATE...get it here :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Okay...so yesterday one of us (Boardmember) send me a Link via PM for the New Update. I ve downloaded the Ver 0.3.0, and it is legit. Since we are a (pirate) community, i feel it as a duty to share these Links with you. Remember.. i am NOT the Hero...i m just gonna share the download Links with you. Support the Dev. :)

So..if you wanna play the NEW UPDATE...get it here :

If the hero doesn't share it with us, then he is not our hero... you are!

Yes we are pirates. But there are many good pirates that return the favor. Well at least I have found the game through this site and supported quite a lot on patreon.

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 2327987

Overview:
You're a sophomore at Wentford University, majoring in Chemistry alongside your life-long best friend. You've been living a fairly normal and carefree life until one day an after class science experiment turns into a freak accident, changing your life as you know it. How will you deal with the cards that life has dealt you? How do you respond to these newfound difficulties? And how will your relationships with those around you change from now on? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-, no wait, on the next episode of Having a HARD Time!

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Quadruple-Q - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.2.3): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.2.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extra: Fan Sigs - Secrets - Secrets 2

StrawberryCheese83 thanks for the link

View attachment 2327991 View attachment 2327990 View attachment 2327989 View attachment 2327993 View attachment 2326864 View attachment 2326865 View attachment 2326868 View attachment 2326866 View attachment 2327994 View attachment 2326863 View attachment 2326872 View attachment 2326870 View attachment 2326867 View attachment 2326871 View attachment 2327988 View attachment 2327992 View attachment 2326869 View attachment 2326862
anyone got a save of episode 2 end?Ive completely uninstalled the folder due to limited free space slowing my pc.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Having a HARD Time [v0.3.0] [Quadruple-Q] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [729 MB]
- - -

Mac [743 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
predicting relevance of rape
predicting relevance of rape
so its been a year and multiple updates... how important was the rape really? considering there is almost 0 discussion after the 2nd update in regards to her/her friend dealing with the fallout of one of them raping the otherI assume it did not really play a role, there's still plenty of lewd scenes so how she felt wasn't very intense or is overwritten by horny every time :HideThePain:

sucks when an "objectively" good game (in a niche) has a unavoidable scene in an unrelated fetish, even more so when it its "justification" is having "story significance" even more so when there is little "resolution" to it

Edit: I know for a fact that it didnt deal with it (have not played since i stopped at the rape) because people would be losing their minds over a quality futa game with incest that also MATURELY handles rape/the consequences of it :KEK:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes