CaptDaddy24

Aug 3, 2022
Well you could always support the game, which usually gives you access to talking with the Dev. Then you can talk to them about it, or just use the compressed version on here. If the device you're using is good or even decent it really won't matter for quality.

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
Not sure what happened, but I keep getting an error after the mom scene in the newest chapter. Doesn't matter which choice I make, the same error comes up every time. Should I just try to re-download it? I know everything is up to date.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Not sure what happened, but I keep getting an error after the mom scene in the newest chapter. Doesn't matter which choice I make, the same error comes up every time. Should I just try to re-download it? I know everything is up to date.
Please check the thread next time as this has been discussed several times already. You're using a mod which hasn't been updated to chapter 4 yet, which is what is causing the issue.

Reactions: GokutheG

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
OK, OK, no need to get testy. Just a simple question. Except it WAS listed as being updated. It crashed in the middle of the new chapter, not before I started it.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
yeah... i also love that super-depressive sad shit in my AVNs, really gets me in a mood, shitty childhood with some deaths - instant boner
some devs i swear... they think shoving tragic backstories adds some fancy artistic points to their works, how else can you make it "serious" or justify those ultra-sad characters? otherwise it's just some fap slides and happy fuckfest all-around, right? for fuck sake...

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Story so far is peak. Got me emotionally invested unlike most games on this site. Also the Dev clearly has been reading one piece with Lucas" THE ONE PIECE IS REAL" yell and Lisa's backstory. All I need is either a chopper crying meme or Zoro is lost and just in the background chilling and I will forever sing praises to this game lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, the Lisa story felt both out of place in this story and also too tragic to be good fiction. All along all i was thinking was the only person to blame was the father, dipshit didn't have the balls to tell his daughter a simple no, and failed to explain it was unsafe and that she would simply have to wait due to the storm... honestly, you can't be a the protector of the family if you're dead, not taking stupid risks cause a doe-eyed infant had a tantrum is part of being a responsible adult and father. Shit was too dramatic to land, i switched off to it.

UnDoubleUpUhUh

May 13, 2018
No, as it's been said and noted, if you used scrappy's mod on the previous version you HAVE TO START A NEW GAME. You will get a phone bug you cannot get past.

If you insist on keeping your save, you will have to wait for him to update.

So, I repeat for everyone, if you used the mod for v0.3.0, YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.

It was already compressed 4 days ago, use search.
Thanks.

I did search, and didn't find what I was looking for, which was why I was asking if the mod was version-specific.
Guess my search keywords didn't match prior posts - likely because my search didn't include breaking saves, as I wasn't asking that question.

I was looking to start a new game, and my question was relevant to whether or not the mod would work on any version of the game, since it isn't stated in Scrappy's OP.

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
yeah... i also love that super-depressive sad shit in my AVNs, really gets me in a mood, shitty childhood with some deaths - instant boner
some devs i swear... they think shoving tragic backstories adds some fancy artistic points to their works, how else can you make it "serious" or justify those ultra-sad characters? otherwise it's just some fap slides and happy fuckfest all-around, right? for fuck sake...
I´m pretty sure the author played "Leap of Fate" and took inspiration from it. I don´t hate it, it makes you think,.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why is this game 9.3 gb just at episode 4? Is the Dev not doing space optimization or something? It seems the game will become 50 gb by the time it ends. Dev please optimize the game for size.
Yes. It's nice to have the unofficial compressed version, but it's a high compression with quite a lot of quality loss. I believe the dev can trim some fat with minimal quality loss.

Also I knew Lisa's backstory would be tragic but it still suckerpunched me.
It was a bit too predictable but it was good. I knew from the start of the flashback that her sister would die and she would be held responsible by her parents.
Also such a good timing to arrive on the bridge to save her while she was missing for a few days iirc. That scene was really a bone killer though, just after the incredible sex scene with the mean girls.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Honestly, the Lisa story felt both out of place in this story and also too tragic to be good fiction. All along all i was thinking was the only person to blame was the father, dipshit didn't have the balls to tell his daughter a simple no, and failed to explain it was unsafe and that she would simply have to wait due to the storm... honestly, you can't be a the protector of the family if you're dead, not taking stupid risks cause a doe-eyed infant had a tantrum is part of being a responsible adult and father. Shit was too dramatic to land, i switched off to it.
I disagree that Lisa's story is out of place,
We were warned in the Epilogue of Ep-1 that not all is what it appears to be,
And there were at lease Four dark tales that we would discover in later episodes.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes