SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, I know it was posted early, I played it early and commented too. Just was surprised why it took this long from when the file was posted to when the OP was updated.
Simple answer is, only so many uploaders and so many games and to many reports (games to upload). Plus, it was reported over 9 times, each time somebody reports it, it gets move to the bottom of the report queue.

Now, when you click report you can see how many times it's been reported, if you've seen it's been reported, and you report it again you are only moving that game to the bottom of the report queue.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Simple answer is, only so many uploaders and so many games and to many reports (games to upload). Plus, it was reported over 9 times, each time somebody reports it, it gets move to the bottom of the report queue.

Now, when you click report you can see how many times it's been reported, if you've seen it's been reported, and you report it again you are only moving that game to the bottom of the report queue.
This is really good info, but it feels like a poorly designed system. So the most popular reports end up being the longest to resolve/get looked at/assigned? Is that correct?

But again, really good info I did not have before, so thank you.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is really good info, but it feels like a poorly designed system. So the most popular reports end up being the longest to resolve/get looked at/assigned? Is that correct?

But again, really good info I did not have before, so thank you.
That's a bad design.
Not necessarily, as they don't always have to go in order, they are supposed to, but I know it doesn't always happen that way. It doesn't help they have only a couple of people doing the bulk of the reports. Because when they have enough help the report queue isn't that big, and when they don't, well it takes days for games to get posted if not more.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I can't understand the logic as to why being rude to someone increases corruption/lust. That breakfast dialogue with Anna is so confusing. I can understand the love loss but how in the world does that mean increase in corruption? Is the logic that if you are rude to someone, they will feel dominated or something? I swear I never understand the corruption gain logic in most games. One can gain corruption through seduction or bold sexual actions. How in the world being rude and obnoxious make one lust for someone else?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the phone is mess up stupid thing error it every time i try to message
the phone is bugs keeps erroring

Guess you didn't read the comments at all...

No, as it's been said and noted, if you used scrappy's mod on the previous version you HAVE TO START A NEW GAME. You will get a phone bug you cannot get past.

If you insist on keeping your save, you will have to wait for him to update.

So, I repeat for everyone, if you used the mod for v0.3.0, YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Guess you didn't read the comments at all...
i had to really use up all my energy to not reply to this person... mainly because i didn't wanna get reported. xD
so, thank you! :)

Moral of the story, it is less problematic not to use mods or at least to use mods that do not interrupt the game.
lol scrappy's mod doesn't interrupt the game. the game updated, that's why it doesn't work. when it gets updated, it'll work just fine.
scrappy's mods are pretty much 99% awesome and exactly what you need to unlock everything.

Reactions: Commander Booty

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, dev just keeps reminding me as to why this game is in my top 3. Just written really well with a lot of humour but a lot of emotion aswell with some really interesting characters around.

Also I knew Lisa's backstory would be tragic but it still suckerpunched me.

On another note aswell, if a walkthrough isn't updated or if there isn't one at all, URM/Universal Renpy Mod is the way to go since you can usually check every choice and what they do with it.

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes