SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anybody know if Scrappy's mod is universal/version independent?
No, as it's been said and noted, if you used scrappy's mod on the previous version you HAVE TO START A NEW GAME. You will get a phone bug you cannot get past.

If you insist on keeping your save, you will have to wait for him to update.

So, I repeat for everyone, if you used the mod for v0.3.0, YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.

Once It's been out for a bit I'm sure someone will have a compressed version. Just be patient and please take a number ;)

It was already compressed 4 days ago, use search.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No, as it's been said and noted, if you used scrappy's mod on the previous version you HAVE TO START A NEW GAME. You will get a phone bug you cannot get past.

So, I repeat for everyone, if you used the mod for v0.3.0, YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.
What that means is:

If you do that you'll "Have a HARDER time". :p

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin and GershGersh

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020

Thanks for the warning, was about to comment on getting stuck on the phone bug. From the beginning it is.

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019

I am assuming the scrappy mod is not compatible with 4.0 regardless?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Damn this game opened my eyes to a whole new kink, turns out I didn't know myself as well as I thought :LOL:
But on a more serious note this last update made me really emotional. Seeing Lisa's heartbreaking backstory and the reason for her forced smile and laugh. I literally wanted Jane to pick her up, carry her home and never let her go.
And what kink is that? Can spoiler if you want.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HavingAHardTime-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am assuming the scrappy mod is not compatible with 4.0 regardless?
No, because it doesn't have the updated data for the new content, if you use it, the game will stop in episode 3 or you will again get a bug.

Does anyone know if I have to download the game again to have my preferred language available?
Huh? You always have to download it again to play the new content.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Why is this game 9.3 gb just at episode 4? Is the Dev not doing space optimization or something? It seems the game will become 50 gb by the time it ends. Dev please optimize the game for size.
and whats the problem again?
also, there's a working compressed version not really all that far back in the thread.

there's a search function on this forum for a reason, yakno?
Compressed for this? 9 gigs its nuts.
another one that can't do a simple search... smfh

Reactions: BroProHelpas
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes