Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question about Ep4:
-after the scenes with mom, right after the "Mom's helping help and her private fun time, I end up in kitchen with her than after I get a message, but when I try to open it by clicking on the sender I get a error that does not skip but instead looks like its rotating. Anyone else got that issue and is there a way to pass it? :unsure:

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Question about Ep4:
-after the scenes with mom, right after the "Mom's helping help and her private fun time, I end up in kitchen with her than after I get a message, but when I try to open it by clicking on the sender I get a error that does not skip but instead looks like its rotating. Anyone else got that issue and is there a way to pass it? :unsure:
start a new save. its because scrappy's mod isn't updated to 0.4 yet. had the same problem

Reactions: krys69

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
start a new save. its because scrappy's mod isn't updated to 0.4 yet. had the same problem
Yes, it was noted when it came out, if anyone used scrappy's mod on the last version, they must start a new game or wait for him to update it, or someone else to update his mod.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
All I have to say holy shit ep 4 of this AVN is seriously one of the best I have ever played the mix of absolute amazing comedy moments with the emotional scenes especially with Lisa and the music playing is such a masterpiece this AVN is becoming one of my top all time favorites with each new update it gets, man I wanted to hug Lisa so bad I cant wait for the next update next year.

BroProHelpas

Jan 30, 2024
Hi,
For any one who wants a guide.
here is a copy for my "GP-HAHT-[Ep1--Ep4] - [f95]"

Please note this NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of my choices/actions while playing the game'
End of Episodes saves included
I have also updated "SECRETS" on the OP to cover Ep4
https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-2-3-quadruple-q.145408/post-9903602

Hope this may be some help.

Good luck and enjoy the game.
achievements guide will be there or wait for steam version?

Mr.Viktor

Mar 13, 2021
Even though I downloaded the compressed version of episode 4, I can't wait for the 19th to play

And man, if in the next episodes Jane has more interactions with Seiko I hope she says "she (or you) is hot and dumb, just the way I like it"

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes