mintedcoffe

Aug 19, 2019
V 0.4.0 Was FUCKING GREAT! Some cliche writing, but still very good, effective and simple, good storytelling.
Me: "Please don't make me interact with Lucas, he is the most useless annoying character".
Game: Proceeds to make me laugh out loud several times.
Great shit.

And great FUCKING moments, literally great FUCKING moments.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Great update.
Not 1 one piece reference but you get 2 for the price of 1, who knows maybe theres more.
Either way pretty depressing, and just my opinion but juxtaposing next to such horny scene always kinda takes me out of it. i get why devs do it, you are trying to tell a serious story and serious stories arent always happy.

One more note im editing in, this dev puts in a lot of work, god damn. just looked though all the weekend content, its so good, just wish there was an easier way to access it beyond doing multiple days (like actually getting it in game not just looking at the images).

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is it just me or does this game have models from like 5 other games lol, not to mention that title :Kappa:

Not saying that as a bad thing, prob been said before about the biggest 2 chars, but the more I look at the previews the more I recognized lol, just seems kinda funny

Great renders though, I usually play male protag games but might give this a shot

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BroProHelpas

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I can't help but comment on the impressive work they have done with the renders and animations, also the camera movements in some scenes are great, definitely one of the best “NSFW” games out there.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

WzS

May 11, 2021
Is it just me or does this game have models from like 5 other games lol, not to mention that title :Kappa:

Not saying that as a bad thing, prob been said before about the biggest 2 chars, but the more I look at the previews the more I recognized lol, just seems kinda funny

Great renders though, I usually play male protag games but might give this a shot
No, not just you, my first impression of this game was that it was a quick cash grab, from just the sheer amount of easily recognizable assets from other games with barely any modifications that I saw in the first hour. Thankfully, the rest of the game proved that it could stand on its own, and turned out to be one of my favorites.

Reactions: Phase_01

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

I'm curious, what are those games where these same models appear ?

No, not just you, my first impression of this game was that it was a quick cash grab, from just the sheer amount of easily recognizable assets from other games with barely any modifications that I saw in the first hour. Thankfully, the rest of the game proved that it could stand on its own, and turned out to be one of my favorites.
I wouldn't say I thought it was just a cash game, but it did feel very similar to Being a DIK, so much so that I sometimes refer to it as the BDIK of Futa games.

I say this as a good thing.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Damn this game opened my eyes to a whole new kink, turns out I didn't know myself as well as I thought :LOL:
But on a more serious note this last update made me really emotional. Seeing Lisa's heartbreaking backstory and the reason for her forced smile and laugh. I literally wanted Jane to pick her up, carry her home and never let her go.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Along with every other VN around barring a very small handful.

Called usuing Daz assets and not customizing them. Nothing to see here....

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm curious, what are those games where these same models appear ?

I wouldn't say I thought it was just a cash game, but it did feel very similar to Being a DIK, so much so that I sometimes refer to it as the BDIK of Futa games.

I say this as a good thing.
Being a Dik, Artemis, Freshwomen, Leap of Faith, Hard to Love (why I thought the name having "Hard" in it was also a reference lol)

There might've been more but I haven't played yet.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Along with every other VN around barring a very small handful.

Called usuing Daz assets and not customizing them. Nothing to see here....
Of course that's very well a possibility, seen lots of games use base Daz models or just the ones from BaDik to try and gain interest from those fans

This one however seems pretty intentional to keep up the joke, I would've ignored it if the render quality didn't actually look good and if the game wasn't well rated.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I call it my alternate universe BaDIK for Futa and Incest lovers. Where Futa Jill can give big titty MILF mommy Quin the loving she deserves. ;)

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes