Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
bro chill just bcs hes a good guy isnt a reason to leak it here... its still a primarly a piracy/leak website and not a fanpage
while that's true, we don't need to beg. If someone leaks it, fine. If not, also fine. We'll get it eventually. Also there is a more appropriate place for requesting new updates, shouldn't do it in the game thread.

Reactions: damnedfrog

BigJohn99

May 21, 2017
I always find it hilarious when people try to take the moral high ground on a piracy website lol. That being said, asking for people to send you money to leak it here is also dumb, because the purpose of piracy is to avoid paying money lol, nobody is gonna pay you shit.
I was just joking...

enjoy it guys its fun

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
because the purpose of piracy is to avoid paying money lol, nobody is gonna pay you shit.
Well, in my opinion, that's not entirely true. I would say that the purpose of piracy is to try something out to see if it's really good or not, and then buy it knowing that you're not wasting your money.

Also, because someone may not be in the same economic situation as you, which would prevent you from paying for a game, or they may be geographically in a place where they don't have those means of payment.

And finally, for the preservation of any content so as not to fall into lost media.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Having a HARD Time [v0.4.0] [Quadruple-Q]

NOTE: If you use Scrappy's mod on the previous update, you will need to start a new game, as it's bugged.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well... at the first phone scene in the episode, im getting this.
anyone that can read that? its too late for me to deal with it lol
downloaded the release posted by BigJohn99
I get no such error, and it looks like a name error: Name 'm_c2' is not defined

Then again, I tested it with my compressed version.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah, I bit the bullet too. And got the same m_c2 error. Had to start from the beginning (that solved it). Probably a mod issue (I used it in the previous update). Great update btw.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
im honestly only gonna play the first 5 minutes and delete it as I just need to see the answer to that cliffhanger. But then i'm waiting a bit till I actually do play since I have it on steam rather play it there besides I kind of want to give it a full replay.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
im honestly only gonna play the first 5 minutes and delete it as I just need to see the answer to that cliffhanger. But then i'm waiting a bit till I actually do play besides I kind of want to give it a full replay.
well that is resolved quite nicely haha :ROFLMAO: But then the ending kinda make me fucking cry, so there is that... good writing in this shit

Reactions: Mpkstroff
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes