Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
ask there,can help prob
Scene 6 (After Ep 1 - Hanna and before Ep 1 - Marianne 02)
Scene 9 & 10 (After Ep 2 MC, before Ep 2 - Rachel)
Scene 13 (After Ep 2 Larissa, before Ep 3 Lateshya)
Scene 16 (After Ep 3 Twins 01, before Ep 3 Anna)
Scene 18 (After Ep 3 Anna, before Ep 3 Unknown)
Scene 24 & 25 (After Ep 4 Marianne, before Ep 4 Tiffany & Seiko 02)

I'm pretty sure I know how to get scene 25, but a bit clueless otherwise. Thanks for looking.

Reactions: StevenEXE

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jill from Badik is the stock model without much or any alterations. It was the game who popularized that model but other games also use it, with more alterations though.

There also other models in this game that you can see in other games, with no or minimal alterations. Seems like model sculpting was not this dev's strong suit. But I consider them like RL actors who play different roles.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Jill from Badik is the stock model without much or any alterations. It was the game who popularized that model but other games also use it, with more alterations though.

There also other models in this game that you can see in other games, with no or minimal alterations. Seems like model sculpting was not this dev's strong suit. But I consider them like RL actors who play different roles.
Honestly doesn't even register to me as I've seen SO many games with great renders but absolutely atrocious writing and narrative concept, to the point where I now generally care more about writing and concept over what the renders or models look like. Of course to an extent, if the renders/models are hella fucked then I'll take issue with 'em.

ThatxGuy1999

Mar 28, 2024
Has anybody managed to unlock any of the episode 4 secrets? The previous episodes had some tied to the weekend activities and I never could organically find them. The walkthrough will surely will be released eventually but was wondering if anyone has had any luck on this front. Cheers.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I call it my alternate universe BaDIK for Futa and Incest lovers. Where Futa Jill can give big titty MILF mommy Quin the loving she deserves. ;)
I see, I've been playing since the first episode and I didn't realize they are the same model with modifications, I guess such different personalities didn't make me realize it, it's hard to see Jill's good girl being badass and still funny.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I was not prepared for Lisa's story, damn. What a way to kill the horny and get you into the story

Otherwise, this episode was chock-full of funny and sweet moments. Can't wait for episode 5 already.
I fully expected something like this, there were dead giveaways from the start. Okay, not exactly like what happened, but it was clear she was fucked in the head.

BroProHelpas

Jan 30, 2024
Scene 6 (After Ep 1 - Hanna and before Ep 1 - Marianne 02)
Scene 9 & 10 (After Ep 2 MC, before Ep 2 - Rachel)
Scene 13 (After Ep 2 Larissa, before Ep 3 Lateshya)
Scene 16 (After Ep 3 Twins 01, before Ep 3 Anna)
Scene 18 (After Ep 3 Anna, before Ep 3 Unknown)
Scene 24 & 25 (After Ep 4 Marianne, before Ep 4 Tiffany & Seiko 02)

I'm pretty sure I know how to get scene 25, but a bit clueless otherwise. Thanks for looking.
scene 6-when you got home,choose option "It's good enough,time to head out"
Scene 9-have sex with Vivian
Scene 10-use glory hole(it would work on third time,don't get distracted by running girls)
Scene 13-(not sure about that,but you need to stick up for Himiko in ep1 and then in ep2 after showing her cock,answer her message,which you'll receive before finding Hannah on street(answer kindly and be supportive)
scene 16-during examination by twins,you need to "let your mind wander" twice and then choose "concentrate like your life depends on it"
Scene 18-you need to have sex with Vivian in ep2 and choose option "let her take care of you"
Scene 24-call with Vivian(need to have sex with her in previous episodes)
Scene 25-choose being submissive to them.
Hope that would help

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hungover00

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
What patch? Incest one or some bugfix?
My which I said is not updated yet. More than likely, it will be when public goes up.
Personally, I played your compressed version with the previous ver. patch and it worked well.

Anyway, played the update and I have to say it was great. Lisa's backstory, even while predictable, certainly hit the feels man..
Man that Lucas's one penis joke with the "OP ost" cracked me up lol.
I won't even talk abt how hot that scene with Tiffany and Seiko was. I'm rly rly happy to see some games still offer that choice to either dom or sub. Honestly, nowadays for most of the games it's either, full sub or full dom, or kinetic.
So yeah, it's refreshing having some games that actually lets you choose your preferences and don't close a character's path bc you don't like to dom or sub. Maybe IRL it wouldn't be possible in certain cases but It's fiction and I'm happy to see some dev/s use that to make the most of it and please both teams.

Apart from that, is it normal that the shopping line of events stop after 2 when the other all go up to 4 (which is kinda logic since it's episode 4). I just wanted to know if this was a bug (maybe only I have it?) or if it's bc it wasn't implemented.

[EDIT]
The patch has now been updated for v0.4.0, it is the one linked already in the OP, enjoy ;)
Rip just saw that. Ig I was too late lol.
[/EDITED]

THX

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I was not prepared for Lisa's story, damn. What a way to kill the horny and get you into the story

Otherwise, this episode was chock-full of funny and sweet moments. Can't wait for episode 5 already.
If this were DC, Lisa would be a variant of the Joker, since chapter 3 it was already clear that behind that smile there was a tragic past, and personally since then it has given me horror movie vibes.

LALALALALALALALA
*singing while plugging my ears and shutting my eyes*

Like some others I am waiting for the steam version. I would simply ask to go thick with the use of spoilers. Thanks I still want to interact here. You guys are awesome.
Totally, I've refrained from talking until the Steam release, I've only mentioned general things, nothing that could ruin the experience for anyone.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Routes ??
Going by dialogue in the shower before the week end Free Roam [Ep-4],
I am not sure if the "Dominant" or "Subservient" paths are the best choices.
that said At the moment to unlock every *Achievements* we need two paths,
A; [starts Ep-1]Vivienne,
B; [starts Ep-1]Non Vivienne, (Ep-3 "Slippery when wet", Ep-4 "Another one bites the dust" )

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes