4.50 star(s) 20 Votes

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
For anyone getting "stuck" after looking for Hazel or going to the restroom, I don't want to tell you specifically what to do, but the game is not broken.

This is the changelog
1689641356120.png

You can figure it out <3

Reactions: Guerrilla!

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023

The latest update of my femboy visual novel is out for my Patrons!

Changelog

• Remade all of Hazel's and Jeze's sprites. Now they are all drawn by Kokman with a consistent style.
  • Each sprite has two poses, five expressions, and multiple stages of undress.
  • Hazel has 2 outfits while Jeze has 1.
  • Made a sprite for the restaurant owner.
  • Remade the exterior of Noto's.
  • Made it so that if the player does not put in a name it defaults to Isaac. (This has no significance other than I am reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov.)
  • Added more dialogue and interactions in Act 1 (now that Hazel has a sprite with him in different stages of being dressed)
  • There is a keypad in Act 1!
  • Added new lines during the date in Act 2.
  • New location Hotel Room with a Day/Night variant.
  • A ton of behind-the-scenes restructuring and organizing.
  • Added over 40 CGs, most of them lewd, for when you take Hazel back to your hotel room.
  • Choices have been changed and the font for dialogue has changed, along with dialogue now typing out instead of appearing at once.
  • A small tutorial to let players know about the interactable scenes.
  • Added a gallery for unlockable illustrations and to replay scenes! Note: This is in its first iteration and thus does not have cool things like a hint system.
Please consider supporting my artist and I and supporting out femboy game :D

(And if there is anyway I can either can control of this thread or the person who started it can update the art/version number, that'd be dope)

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021

The latest update of my femboy visual novel is out for my Patrons!

Changelog

• Remade all of Hazel's and Jeze's sprites. Now they are all drawn by Kokman with a consistent style.
  • Each sprite has two poses, five expressions, and multiple stages of undress.
  • Hazel has 2 outfits while Jeze has 1.
  • Made a sprite for the restaurant owner.
  • Remade the exterior of Noto's.
  • Made it so that if the player does not put in a name it defaults to Isaac. (This has no significance other than I am reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov.)
  • Added more dialogue and interactions in Act 1 (now that Hazel has a sprite with him in different stages of being dressed)
  • There is a keypad in Act 1!
  • Added new lines during the date in Act 2.
  • New location Hotel Room with a Day/Night variant.
  • A ton of behind-the-scenes restructuring and organizing.
  • Added over 40 CGs, most of them lewd, for when you take Hazel back to your hotel room.
  • Choices have been changed and the font for dialogue has changed, along with dialogue now typing out instead of appearing at once.
  • A small tutorial to let players know about the interactable scenes.
  • Added a gallery for unlockable illustrations and to replay scenes! Note: This is in its first iteration and thus does not have cool things like a hint system.
Please consider supporting my artist and I and supporting out femboy game :D

(And if there is anyway I can either can control of this thread or the person who started it can update the art/version number, that'd be dope)
OMG MY WIFE HAZEL GAMES GET THE UPDATE

Reactions: Guerrilla!

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
well i am surprised

v0.7 is out 10 days ago and no one post it here ????

usually when game is out you can see it here in like 2-3 hours later

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes