4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
...hey, you understand that this is the same version that's available for free on my Itch, right?

I'd rather people download my game there to help my analytics.
We upload torrents as an alternative method of download for F95 users. Users who hit the OP hosts' bandwidth limits, users with slow connections that benefit from being able to stop and resume downloads, and so on.
Your itch.io page is quoted on the game thread OP, and in the description of our torrent page. If users wish to download your game from there, they'll have no trouble finding the link for it.
Our torrent won't be affecting your itch.io analytics any more than the file hosts from the OP.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
We upload torrents as an alternative method of download for F95 users. Users who hit the OP hosts' bandwidth limits, users with slow connections that benefit from being able to stop and resume downloads, and so on.
Your itch.io page is quoted on the game thread OP, and in the description of our torrent page. If users wish to download your game from there, they'll have no trouble finding the link for it.
Our torrent won't be affecting your itch.io analytics any more than the file hosts from the OP.
That's a long-winded way of saying "Thank you for the free game. I agree that it's a good idea to get your analytics up to get more exposure so you can get the attention and monetary support needed to keep the project afloat."

Also, why isn't one of the download links to the itch.io page? Why make a point of pulling traffic away from the author even though they've made a point of engaging with the community here on F95Zone?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
That's a long-winded way of saying "Thank you for the free game. I agree that it's a good idea to get your analytics up to get more exposure so you can get the attention and monetary support needed to keep the project afloat."

Also, why isn't one of the download links to the itch.io page? Why make a point of pulling traffic away from the author even though they've made a point of engaging with the community here on F95Zone?
I'm glad we're the only ones pulling the traffic away from the itch.io page.

1694545394089.png

Yeah, it'd be a shame if there were other means to download this game.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022

View attachment 2924435

I don't mean there should not be other links, but that the itch download page isn't there are all meaning users have to go to not the download section of a page to download it in a manner that helps the creator is surgically counterproductive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RadLord

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023

View attachment 2924435

I can't tell you how much I hate this, especially when the official and current build of the game is free on my itch.io.

If my Itch was the first link on all of those, that'd be one thing.

Reactions: 89alexxx91

trojanz

Sep 30, 2021
How to unlock the last gallery?

Edit: nvm - i got lol, should choose the muscle thingy option

yoonbalol

May 8, 2023
why are these homosexual games pumped out at such a ridiculous rate? serious question... like is there that big of an audience for them? are there that many gay homosexual men who like other men and penises and gay anal sex out there?
not kink shaming just wondering haha ;)

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
why are these homosexual games pumped out at such a ridiculous rate? serious question... like is there that big of an audience for them? are there that many gay homosexual men who like other men and penises and gay anal sex out there?

why are these heterosexual games pumped out at such a ridiculous rate? serious question... like is there that big of an audience for them? are there that many straight heterosexual men who like other women and pussies and straight vaginal sex out there?

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes