4.40 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 29, 2019
Is there any comprehensive guide on how to get all the scenes? I'm missing 3.

EDIT: Found them, they're the ones you have to be awful to the nice femboy to get.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RadLord

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
In act 1 you to fuck Hazel, in act 2 don't follow Jeze. You'll get a BJ from Hazel rather than footjob.

Also, gotta say I'm loving this gem of a game. Finally the protagonist is a man out to fuck cute femboy. I enjoyed the writing, sex scenes were hot, bonus point for MC eating Hazel's ass out. That's one little thing that is missing in man x femboy IMO, hope there's more scenes like this where MC get to taste femboy's ass. I especially loved the scene in the café, Hazel was presenting his big booty and that vertical slit anus that begged to be pried open wide.
how do i get the footjob

Sep 13, 2021
Hello!

The text is hard to read. I see a lot of Renpy games have an option for textbox transparency. Could you please add that in, so that I can choose to have darkened shading behind the text to make it consistently stand out from the background more?

Thank you and good luck with your game :)

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Hello!

The text is hard to read. I see a lot of Renpy games have an option for textbox transparency. Could you please add that in, so that I can choose to have darkened shading behind the text to make it consistently stand out from the background more?

Thank you and good luck with your game :)
That is a valid concern! I'll see what I can do

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Love the new art too :giggle: although~ Could you please, please add an option to view the old art and sprites in-game or in the gallery?
Unfortunately with the old artist leaving, I can't have the art in the game if I want to continue forward with producing the game due to our agreement.

Reactions: msleomac

Jii-chan

Jan 6, 2019
Are people really trying to make men drinking cum coffee fetish a thing? :unsure:
This is like the 3rd game(that I know of) pushing this.
Then would you mind sharing the name of the titles? I would like to check it out unless it's straight up masculine men cumming inside a cup for the player to drink.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not even a little.
Hey, I don't remember if I commented before, so just in case, I'll do it here.

I love the game. Nice premise, good drama, cute and sexy style, great characters.

The choices and bad ends make for good replayability.

Thanks for sharing this and good luck in the development. I'd support it if I wasn't broke.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Hazel's a cutie. :D Definitely need to move to his city and live with him. I really like the music during the scenes, and it's cute how Hazel tries to hide he's a femboy at first. Played it enough to unlock all scenes.

msleomac In the first Act, don't fuck Hazel in the bathroom. Don't order the 'Hazelnut' Latte, and get a normal drink. At least what I remember.

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hazel's a cutie. :D Definitely need to move to his city and live with him. I really like the music during the scenes, and it's cute how Hazel tries to hide he's a femboy at first. Played it enough to unlock all scenes.

msleomac In the first Act, don't fuck Hazel in the bathroom. Don't order the 'Hazelnut' Latte, and get a normal drink. At least what I remember.
I tried but didn't get the missing scene

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes