4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Hugh Cock

Mar 13, 2019
The game keeps looking like this, no matter how many times I reinstall it. Other Renpy looks fine tho so idk what's wrong.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
  • Made it so that if the player does not put in a name it defaults to Isaac. (This has no significance other than I am reading Foundation by Isaac Asimov.
I don't follow this thread very much. I just check once every update 'cause I still can't accept to believe this game exists.
So, I must pay the price for my disbelief, and now I'm thinking about a world where drinking a effeminate man's cum gives you great talents, specially artistic ones, specially of being an author, specially of being a science fiction author. And the first man to discover this truth, runs to drink as much effeminate man's cum as possible before anyone else, therefore becoming excessively talented, so talented, while doing so good arts, that he succumbs to his power and becomes a cyborg dictator that everybody loves because his works are very good.

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
I would like to comment on the "disclaimer" at the start. Ignore that, for over 20 years, all my girlfriends except two were baristas and waitresses. Just because YOU can't get one to bed, don't try to discourage people from actually doing it. XD

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I would like to comment on the "disclaimer" at the start. Ignore that, for over 20 years, all my girlfriends except two were baristas and waitresses. Just because YOU can't get one to bed, don't try to discourage people from actually doing it. XD
Don't hit on people who are just trying to work their shift.
The kindness is just good customer service 98% of the time.
If a genuine connection happens? That's awesome.

But there are a ton of creeps who misunderstand customer service for flirting. Don't be that guy.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Can someone tell me how to unlock it scene?(its under hazelnut latte)
In act 1 you to fuck Hazel, in act 2 don't follow Jeze. You'll get a BJ from Hazel rather than footjob.

Also, gotta say I'm loving this gem of a game. Finally the protagonist is a man out to fuck cute femboy. I enjoyed the writing, sex scenes were hot, bonus point for MC eating Hazel's ass out. That's one little thing that is missing in man x femboy IMO, hope there's more scenes like this where MC get to taste femboy's ass. I especially loved the scene in the café, Hazel was presenting his big booty and that vertical slit anus that begged to be pried open wide.

Last edited:

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
In act 1 you to fuck Hazel, in act 2 don't follow Jeze. You'll get a BJ from Hazel rather than footjob.

Also, gotta say I'm loving this gem of a game. Finally the protagonist is a man out to fuck cute femboy. I enjoyed the writing, sex scenes were hot, bonus point for MC eating Hazel's ass out. That's one little thing that is missing in man x femboy IMO, hope there's more scenes like this where MC get to taste femboy's ass. I especially loved the scene in the café, Hazel was presenting his big booty and that vertical slit anus that begged to be pried open wide.

I'm so happy you liked it!

And were gonna do more to this femboy, don't worry ;)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely loving this one. A real nice change to be the guy with the femboy rather than being the femboy. As noted above, eating out Hazel's ass was great (a kink not often shared) and I'm seriously hoping to get some of that special milk direct from the source soon!!

Kudos to going this way and staying true to the premise.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes