4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Nah, regular cis masc dude.
Huh. I still think the game would have been better is the protagonist was a twink-ish femboy as well, or at least an option for the character's appearance. Call it a personal preference.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Huh. I still think the game would have been better is the protagonist was a twink-ish femboy as well, or at least an option for the character's appearance. Call it a personal preference.
I mean, the story would have to be greatly altered since the fact the POV character is a cis masc guy is the point of his character.

Also, there are so many femboy games where you play a femboy xD

N0L0v3!

Sep 6, 2023
Sooo for some reason the game wont progress after i choose to go look after hazel in the beginning but the game isn't frozen or anything. Wondering what the issue could be.

Horkor

Jul 14, 2024
View attachment 2924785

Overview:
In this visual novel, you visit a café and find a young barista named (Phil)Hazel.
The two of you hit it off and the choice is up to you.
What kind of coffee do you like?
Do you want an espresso?
Something sweet, like a frappe?
Or do you want to try the special: A Hazelnut Latte?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: Rad Lord - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.2
Language: English
Other Games: Our Last Spring
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2924786 View attachment 2924787 View attachment 2924788 View attachment 2924789 View attachment 2924790
Radlord the goat if i had money i would already donated! the sfw scenes are wholesome and the nsfw scenes are hot/somewhat wholesome and the conversations from the cast are unique from one another especially from hazel fanboying over a movie gives her so much character and all the references and mc being into gunplas is a w too keep it up RadLord!!

• Love
Reactions: RadLord
Apr 28, 2020
I'm 100% hetero who likes girls... and girls with surprises, and traps, and femboys. Hazel is super cute, I love her(him), I enjoy watching the development of the relationship between MC and Hazel, and I’m really looking forward to the continuation.
P.S. I want to add a moment that I thought about, in the moment in the hotel when Hazel and MC are watching a movie and MC starts licking her ass before fucking her, I like the moment itself, but here it wouldn’t be bad to make a choice, maybe someone doesn’t like this with one on the other hand, on the other hand, as in a visual novel with choices, I would like such an action to be my decision, and not just the desire of the MC, well, these are just advice and wishes from one of the players in my person. And in general, I love it when my partner feels good too, I hope in the future there will be blowjob scenes from MC for Hazel (and for others), and maybe something else interesting, like foot worship, if the author is at all interested in that.

Last edited:

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I'm 100% hetero who likes girls... and girls with surprises, and traps, and femboys. Hazel is super cute, I love her(him), I enjoy watching the development of the relationship between MC and Hazel, and I’m really looking forward to the continuation.
P.S. I want to add a moment that I thought about, in the moment in the hotel when Hazel and MC are watching a movie and MC starts licking her ass before fucking her, I like the moment itself, but here it wouldn’t be bad to make a choice, maybe someone doesn’t like this with one on the other hand, on the other hand, as in a visual novel with choices, I would like such an action to be my decision, and not just the desire of the MC, well, these are just advice and wishes from one of the players in my person. And in general, I love it when my partner feels good too, I hope in the future there will be blowjob scenes from MC for Hazel (and for others), and maybe something else interesting, like foot worship, if the author is at all interested in that.
I hate to break it to ya, but if you like femboys you're not 100% hetero. Hazel is a guy and has he/him pronouns. And if you're also a cis dude and you're into him, then you aren't 100% straight.

I'm happy you enjoyed the game, though!

Apr 28, 2020
I hate to break it to ya, but if you like femboys you're not 100% hetero. Hazel is a guy and has he/him pronouns. And if you're also a cis dude and you're into him, then you aren't 100% straight.
Hah, my words should be taken with a grain of humor. But yes, I like that I wanted something else like that, I decided to read a couple of manga with traps, but the truth was that there weren’t very many of them.

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020

I'm curious how the harem will end up working in this. Specifically, will it end up being more akin to a normal harem where you're dating a bunch of people, occasionally have some threesomes and that's about it for how they all interact with eachother, or will it be more intimate, like after things are more settled you end up going over to visit hazel and find hazel bent over with vera plowing him from behind, or maybe robbie and jeze are being horny as hell, practically grinding against eachother. Semi suggestions, but also curiosity on how you'll end up doing it as I kinda like the idea of a harem being not just the MC as the main dick, but they spend time with eachother, fool around and you get to see some of it.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021

Can you prove this? :unsure:

(P.S, pls show Hazel in underwear from behind.)

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Kharni

Aug 11, 2019
Can someone help me unlock the 3some scenes with robbie and hazel? I just can't figure it out.
Gallery scenes 4 and 5, if that helps

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes