Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
So I don't want to upset you but I'm dumb I downloaded your version and started it but Hazumi looks normal how do I change her skin tone I just don't understand how is it in the options or something or do I have to unlock something in game to change to a gyaru?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
in my case if they work, but for example the loli is partial, as I said the base works but not the dark or full brown mode, in that case only the sprite works, I did not see if the "animations" also since I only use the base what is fair skin
did you put the futanari mod or that its obsolote by this patch????

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Narrowed down to 5.
View attachment 1453212

Game crashes if I remove one of the remaining in that folder, if I remove all of them it runs correctly
there are some that are dependent on others, if you remove them crash, It seems that the normal version happens this but not the rest, I'm looking why, rather, it affects everyone, I don't know why, yesterday I played and it didn't happen o_Oo_O:unsure:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
there are some that are dependent on others, if you remove them crash, It seems that the normal version happens this but not the rest, I'm looking why, rather, it affects everyone, I don't know why, yesterday I played and it didn't happen o_Oo_O:unsure:
I noticed in MOD_CumFlation.js & MOD_overduebellys.js there are references to Japanese characters & references to image files being called upon, I'm wondering if either an eng character .png face picture is referenced in Japanese thus absent or there's a line of code missing entirely.

I noticed if you pick younger version her pubic hair is off centre on status screen when you pick either of the tan options.

Not entirely sure what I'm looking for but might be a clue.

Update - Deleted MOD_CumFlation.js & MOD_overduebellys.js & standing picture only shows head but doggy scene is now fixed, definitely something in one or both of those files.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes