Sep 18, 2021
I'm assuming the android version doesn't contain mods?

Is the content in the mods relevant enough not to be skipped or I can just play the vanilla version fine?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I'm sure there was, you running latest version; modded?
I've kept looking and I've looked in the images folder and I can't find any more CGs besides the 3 positions (missionary, cowgirl and doggy). I may be being very blind but if that's the case I think it's a shame that some things are quite worked and that the most important thing (CGs for the sex scenes) is always the same image even if she's supposed to be doing a blowjob, titjob, kiss or anything other than penetration.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I've kept looking and I've looked in the images folder and I can't find any more CGs besides the 3 positions (missionary, cowgirl and doggy). I may be being very blind but if that's the case I think it's a shame that some things are quite worked and that the most important thing (CGs for the sex scenes) is always the same image even if she's supposed to be doing a blowjob, titjob, kiss or anything other than penetration.
I coulda swore you get little cut in pictures of kissing, groping, blowjob etc... in the 3 positions?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I coulda swore you get little cut in pictures of kissing, groping, blowjob etc... in the 3 positions?
In what I've played at least, the only image I've seen that wasn't the basic CG for each position is when sucking the tits, where a small image appears over the CG showing the man sucking the nipples. But apart from that, for any other option in the sex scene I only get the basic image of the corresponding position. If this is not the case and there are images showing the other actions, I would be glad to know how to get them.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
In what I've played at least, the only image I've seen that wasn't the basic CG for each position is when sucking the tits, where a small image appears over the CG showing the man sucking the nipples. But apart from that, for any other option in the sex scene I only get the basic image of the corresponding position. If this is not the case and there are images showing the other actions, I would be glad to know how to get them.
Maybe I'm confusing it with another game, haven't tried this one for months.

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
The only CG are the three positions you mentioned, there is nothing else, unfortunately. Would be nice if it had more depth in that regard, but the focus is clearly more on the preg art.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
What are you supposed to see with the Futa mod? Been trying everything I can think of to make it work, even with the older, completely modded version that's been in this thread; and still seeing all male clients.

Reactions: Nessiah

lytcx9208

Aug 24, 2021
Do not install the list of mods within the google doc provided! It has corrupted my game and my backup no longer works either

Tadaeech

Apr 14, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to upload their game folder? With the latest version 1.11 and mods...
Thank you very much

I'm on v1.6.2 but I keep getting this error when i get cummed inside (while fertilized)

I used aphro drugs on the guys to cum alot inside.

Also, are there any games similar to this game? With pregnancy, impregnation, birth, and continuation (no game over)

Ozzy11

Jan 24, 2020
Do not install the list of mods within the google doc provided! It has corrupted my game and my backup no longer works either
That makes sense given that the majority of those mods are for older versions of the game. maybe get in touch with OP to see about getting them updated?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The only CG are the three positions you mentioned, there is nothing else, unfortunately. Would be nice if it had more depth in that regard, but the focus is clearly more on the preg art.
I understand that, but I don't think it would be that much more effort to make a CG for each action. Besides, I think that was the initial intention, because I've played it a bit more and I've realised that depending on the position there are differences in the actions. In the doggy position the blowjob action does appear in the CG, it is basic, the same regardless of which action is done with the mouth but better than none. And in the cowgirl position the penetration action is somewhat animated. And the truth is that I don't really understand why the 3 positions are separated depending on the client, it should be possible to interchange between them with the same client.

As I said, I understand that it is a game oriented to the art of pregnancy but most of the time is going to be spent in the sex scenes, a little more love to these so that it was not so repetitive would have made it a quite remarkable game. If I were a modder I would mainly focus on improving the sex scenes because it is clearly the weak point of this game.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Reactions: Tadaeech
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes