RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is there any possible way to get Birth Delayer to work properly? I know it most likely has something to do with conflicting variables but I have no idea how to fix it. I also know someone over at pregchan mentioned a fix but their English was... difficult to decipher and I wound up lost trying to interpret it.

Details as follows:
Version 1.6.2
Mods: All of the mods from namelessdev, nwishmaster mod repository, TropicanSnow Condom Failure + Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, Exhibitionist mod, Institute Extended mod.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Two questions
1 what's new about this version?
2 Do the mods still work with this version

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
do the mods still work, and where do you install them?
Found this:

Because the method of displaying character and event CGs has changed significantly since v1.7, a $cheat.LegacyParts option has been added for compatability. Mods created up to v1.7 are installed by adding to the \Official_Mods\LegacyParts folder, then copying that to the PPLSS/www/mods folder.

If the pictures do not display properly, try putting the official mod "LegacyParts" in the Official_Mods folder.
It will revert the images to the loading method used up to 1.7, so previous mods should also work.

Test the waters if you like, get this -

Move the mods from the mods folder of that version to the legacy folder above & let us know if it's good.

Reactions: DaveHoff

Andrrick

Mar 11, 2020
People wanted a fully modded, and here I am to deliver.

Basically the only mods I left out are the futa one, the baby-kick addition, and the "sell-back kiosk" which are easy enough to install yourself as they're free. I've tested this version pretty rigorously and everything seems pretty compatible. That said, for like a day I had a bug where I would get a read error whenever I initiated a prostitution session, but that seems to have remedied itself.

The last savefile is the "full save" and pretty much has all the content.

I'll update the clothes mod at the beginning of next month as that's when a pretty big addition is supposedly coming out, but even if I forget, much like the mods I left out of this version, updating that mod is quite simple.
make a new ver with the new update

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
do this work or is this too old?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The only scenes shown are the positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggy, etc) with and without penetration? Blowjobs, kisses, titjobs and all the other scenes are not shown? If so, is there a mod or future plan to add those scenes and not just a text in the top left corner describing what happens?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
The only scenes shown are the positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggy, etc) with and without penetration? Blowjobs, kisses, titjobs and all the other scenes are not shown? If so, is there a mod or future plan to add those scenes and not just a text in the top left corner describing what happens?
I'm sure there was, you running latest version; modded?

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-6075081

Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.7.4
with mods:
Ahegao_MOD
AiO+Quintu+Gyaru+Sprite_MOD
baby_weight_infinity
Birth_Delayer
break_charm_limit
CellPhone_Wallpaper_MOD
Contraction_Preventer_MOD
Cumflation_Mod
Kemonomimi_MOD
lactation_consultant_nurse_MOD
MOD_Exhibitionist
Morning_Sickness
nationalInstituteHelpEvent_V1.1.0
nationalInstituteHelpEvent2_V1.0.0
New_Clothes_,MOD
Overdue_dialogs
Slum_Madam_+_Overdue_lover_Mod
slumFreeService_V1.1.1
Tattoo_Studio_Mod
Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer_+_Mad_Doctor
MOD_condomFailure
MOD_extraEjaculation
MOD_realisticBathing
MOD_realisticEjaculations
does this still work? ive tried downloading it and the other compilation link and neither of them work for me im slightly confused by it, normal game works fine but i cant get any of the modded ones to work. i just get an "unexpected syntax error" when i launch them, even manually modding with just one of the mods will get the same error

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I'm sure there was, you running latest version; modded?
I am using the version given here.
People wanted a fully modded, and here I am to deliver.

Basically the only mods I left out are the futa one, the baby-kick addition, and the "sell-back kiosk" which are easy enough to install yourself as they're free. I've tested this version pretty rigorously and everything seems pretty compatible. That said, for like a day I had a bug where I would get a read error whenever I initiated a prostitution session, but that seems to have remedied itself.

The last savefile is the "full save" and pretty much has all the content.

I'll update the clothes mod at the beginning of next month as that's when a pretty big addition is supposedly coming out, but even if I forget, much like the mods I left out of this version, updating that mod is quite simple.
I think it's version 1.7.4 fully modded.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hoping someone gets a Fully Modded updated edition out soon. I have tried over a DOZEN variations with multiple re-installs and have yet to have it work correctly without a critical error that locks the game randomly. I'm talking ALL the mods pre-installed... and working please.

Please????

LOL

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Guys, I need help... I bought an item at the pharmacy and wanted to use it but a text window popped up like this... how do I solve it.

Molitul

Apr 29, 2017
Does somebody get my bug? after the fist time that i go convenience store, when i'm back to home left click walk is bugged, i can "autowalk" with left click and using item is quitly disable.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes