Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a mod that will add in a bar that displays the characters "excitement" and "pleasure" or has one just not been made and it can only be guessed
for hazumi is done by the blushing of her face, it will change the more excited she gets. but there's no mod that i know about.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hallo community,
in which file one can find 'measure body'? Its because a teenager don't haves F-size-super-cups! ;-)

Because the 'Standing CG': When I choose any transparence, the CG keep full visible. In very early versions, when the game was in japanese language this feature clearly worked. Then, nearby with beginning of translating to english it doesnt works well animore.
Many greetings, A Kitty

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hallo community,
in which file one can find 'measure body'? Its because a teenager don't haves F-size-super-cups! ;-)

Because the 'Standing CG': When I choose any transparence, the CG keep full visible. In very early versions, when the game was in japanese language this feature clearly worked. Then, nearby with beginning of translating to english it doesnt works well animore.
Many greetings, A Kitty
i'm not sure of which file you find measure body, but this mod aims to fix that giving different measures to hazumi when she changes character. is the fist mod in the "list of mods" in front page.

• Love
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
anyone know game like this?
being honest as a pregnancy fan there's no game like this that i have seen so far, have a few who are similar, but still not the same thing. Being violated heroine (removed from f95 for rule 7, but only has if you select the second character, but does have a lot of rape) and the second summertime saga, but you play as the guy, lot's of pregnancies and good story, and the third most hard to play is the most similar to me at least to this game, is skyrim with mods, as you seen my profile picture is a heavily modded skyrim to include pregnancy, there's a mod to any kind of fetish which makes it really similar to hazumi to me, minus the x-rays, but who knows may have a x-ray mod out there XD.

honorable mentions: Drop factory and vitamin quest both from Butakoma and feature pregnancy, prostitution, babies, milking, minus the belly grow if i'm not mistaken.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Drop factory and vitamin quest both from Butakoma and feature pregnancy, prostitution, babies, milking, minus the belly grow if i'm not mistaken.
I'd like to also add that there is a sequel to Vitamin Quest currently being developed by Butakoma. While Butakoma's games have no belly growth progression (insta-final trimester), they do have really good preg sex scenes though YMMV since they also include bestiality and also birth. There is also optional abortion in VQ but you have to go out of your way to find it.

Another game that has a good pregnancy mechanic is Silent Pill, which includes X-rays, birth, growth progression and corruption. However, it's mostly tentacles and there's no proper translation for it yet. There's an anon currently making a manual translation but there's a partial translation available on ULMF if you want to check it out since the art is quite nice.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
Aug 12, 2021
i can't believe i just discovered this now, only i didn't knew you could push the cum out? by going to the toilet? View attachment 926306
Hello friend I hope you are well. I have a problem and it is that I cannot install the tattoo and piercing mod and I see that you have put Nami's skin on it. Would you be so kind as to help me or explain how to install the mod correctly? Thank you!

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I found my way to a good bust at youth.
At first load 'vintage's sizes mod for all in one(loli, and young messures)' from the 'Hazumi and Pregnation mods'-document. Its adress is ' '
Install it at the Mod-foulder
Open the file 'data-size.json' in data-foulder - I used textpad for this - chance the defaults(bustd, waistd, hipd, weightd) to, what you like (Dont forget to save the orign before).
Measure on two following day and all changes are clear! You can tune a little with changing 'waistd' ;-)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hello friend I hope you are well. I have a problem and it is that I cannot install the tattoo and piercing mod and I see that you have put Nami's skin on it. Would you be so kind as to help me or explain how to install the mod correctly? Thank you!
huuuum i haven't played hazumi in the recent updates, but i hope i can be of help, which problems are you running into? do you know that nami mod to be accessed in game you need to go into hazumi appearences and go into gayru, nami will be one of the gayru variants. and usually nameless mods tatto included will work better if using the latest update, if you have bought the mod you just need to go to the same page while logged and download again.

edit: one more think if you have already installed tatto mod, but it haven't show in your game, it isn't a bug or error, the tatto NPC that appear at your classroom of the institute only appear after hazumi 4 PREGNANCY, so you have hazumi give birth to 4 babies for her to appear in your game. before that you can't access it.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I'd like to also add that there is a sequel to Vitamin Quest currently being developed by Butakoma. While Butakoma's games have no belly growth progression (insta-final trimester), they do have really good preg sex scenes though YMMV since they also include bestiality and also birth. There is also optional abortion in VQ but you have to go out of your way to find it.

Another game that has a good pregnancy mechanic is Silent Pill, which includes X-rays, birth, growth progression and corruption. However, it's mostly tentacles and there's no proper translation for it yet. There's an anon currently making a manual translation but there's a partial translation available on ULMF if you want to check it out since the art is quite nice.
this silent pill looks really great, sadly isn't translated yet, but i will add to my list, thank you.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
this silent pill looks really great, sadly isn't translated yet, but i will add to my list, thank you.
Yeah, it's a bit sad. But, the anon who took on the task of manually translating it has said that it should be released sometime this month or the next.

By the way, you got any recommendations for me? I'm not particularly picky as long as the pregnancy mechanic is solid and it isn't some weird Western 3D, can't be a choosy beggar with this particular fetish. Only asking since you said you had a list.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, it's a bit sad. But, the anon who took on the task of manually translating it has said that it should be released sometime this month or the next.

By the way, you got any recommendations for me? I'm not particularly picky as long as the pregnancy mechanic is solid and it isn't some weird Western 3D, can't be a choosy beggar with this particular fetish. Only asking since you said you had a list.
well i do have, but i'm no picky at all, as long is not MTL i'm down for it. the ones i like most, my personal preference, i will try list only the ones i haven't listed in my last post:

one1one games like ideology in friction have good pregnancy, isn't top tier but is good enought for me, the main problem is games usually are really hard and have a lot of rules which makes boring for me, but is a good pregnancy system.

Goblins burrow, is not 100% translated, but most of it is, really like this one.

LonaRPG is really brutal(gore and scat) and hard, but the progression and the pregnancy system(if you temp the files to make it shorter) really pleases me, your babies are second lifes so if you die you reincanate as your "son" and can even change to elven race or monster depending on the baby genes (haven't got the monster yet), if you avoid being captured you should be safe from scat(only saw when captured by goblins) lol XD.

S.H.E.L.T.E.R really good have two routes for most characters and both routes have diferent pregnancy scenes if i'm not mistaken haven't had the time to go the other route yet, but saw some of the variant scenes.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy, pregnancy in this one is strong, but is really grind XD took a while for me to begin the content.

Breeders of the Nephelym this one is famous you might know already about it.

The Last Barbarian egg laying, but man the whole pregnancy is Top quality.

KoboldKare strange really strange,is also about egg, but the inflation and the way pregnancy works the kobolds really lay eggs you can see it popping out XD. made this game really great to me.

snow daze: the music of winter really well know, but not mention it would be a crime!

The Place Where Shizuki Is i used a full save for this one, FUCKING HARD, but has pregnancy scenes (not system) and inflation and a unique drawing.

School of Lust takes a while to get to the pregnancy in the game, but man the game and history is really fun, is a really strange game, but at the same time very good. can recommend.

Iris in Labyrinth of Demons i'm not sure about how i feel with this one, but the pregnancy is really good and has system with x-ray can't leave it without mention.

Shoku games are good enought, and are always releasing a new game.

edit almost forgot!! shit, haven't time to play this one yet. but claires quest!! it just got one pregnnacy system last update, was a amazing game already, haven't had time to test the system yet, but i should mention at least. his other game overgrow genesis has a lot of pregnancy scenes, but no system, but is really good stuff you should try. (i'm i selling weed now? look's like with this typing, sorry english isn't my first language XD)

this are the ones i have personally played at least part of it or all of it, and found it good enought to recommed pregnancy enjoyers, saddly none of them beats skyrim modded yet, but some get really close. like last barbarian and goblins burrow. my list is way bigger but i tried to really recommend, i not mentioned the cursed ones (rule 7) as well, if is your cup of tea. i have some that have great pregnancy, but are very cursed. straight hell pass. my list is really big but i haven't played all of it. I didn't mention the ones i haven't played as well, if you want the full list, i can type it for you. let me know. a lot of strange, but good games lol XD.

Last edited:

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
You should make a thread for the pregnancy games. Breast expansion has a really great thread that even breaks down games by expansion type and game engine.

I get really disappointed when a game only has a single end pic and gets the pregnancy tag so a list would be amazing.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
You should make a thread for the pregnancy games. Breast expansion has a really great thread that even breaks down games by expansion type and game engine.

I get really disappointed when a game only has a single end pic and gets the pregnancy tag so a list would be amazing.
I'm pretty sure there are several already out there, it's just that they aren't up to date.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

I'm pretty sure there are several already out there, it's just that they aren't up to date.
i follow one of games with pregnancy mods, there're some good hidden gems, found skyrim there.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
i follow one of games with pregnancy mods, there're some good hidden gems, found skyrim there.
I found Karryn's Prison and the Liz Breeding mod from there too. The Koikatsu one is pretty simple yet very effective since the pregnancy not only progresses overtime, you can even adjust how long or short you want the duration to be. The catch here is that you need to make your own waifus if the ones available online aren't up to your tastes and that the game is resource heavy.

My poor laptop...

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes