FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Actually the one who can is the dev. The dev need to change the code so it can be used in newer version.
When I try to mix the mod before for 1.7.4, I saw the old code and and the code is somewhat different for mod AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD & New_Clothes_MOD. So, curious, I try to combine with the new version 1.10.

The result you get new additional option (It is the most noticeable, u can see change log for all the change) which is to change hair color, eye color, pubic hair color, eerrr eye brow color too.
And
the new version will mess up with most old mod and make CG blank. after I try to combine it and put the new game, + old mod + AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD, the result:

New stuff added:
1. option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color.
2. new option to choose loli tan skin 1,2 and younger hazumi tan skin 1,2.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

BUT don't be happy too soon because.

What old stuff mod gone / break:
1. option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color fucking conflict with Birth_Delayer, Contraction_Preventer_MOD!
You need to delete these 2 mod for the new option opened in pharmacy.
2. new option added to choose loli tan skin 1,2 and younger hazumi tan skin 1,2. SCAM!!!! the dev only put that option but no CG IMG for that!!
3. nami, gyaru blonde 1,2, white hair, brown hair and blue hair (young) hazumi, gone. the code not compatible so bye2.
4. etc
Actually you can change hair color so the one go is only nami. I can rewrite the code for nami tho :)
but the bad news is new img set for nami is needed so 'code only' is useless.

Nothing change in costume. I have put all costume from new mod 1.9.6 to ver 1.7.4 b4. just the new version do not have error pop up when put outfit #3.
If you read until this point, better skip it unless you really want to update game version
I'll not try more in-depth to figure out which compatible or not, or error or not. better wait the dev to fix this stuff. But it's pretty simple after I take a look, most of the conflict can be seen. Just, I not test it further if there is additional error or not.
But, you can try yourself to get your game version 1.10.3 with all mod.
1. download my version which combine 1.7.4 with new clothes mod.
2. download Hazumi 1.10.3 , extract, then overwrite the content to the old content. Don't forget to make backup just in case you regret it later. (About MOD, Official_Mods, PPLSS, etc)
3. open Hazumi 1.10.3 game folder, Official_Mods, LegacyParts, copy data_cheat folder to PPLSS/www/mods folder.
Delete Birth_Delayer, Contraction_Preventer_MOD folder from your PPLSS\www\mods folder. These 2 mods conflict with option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color.
Delete MOD_Nami_v0.1 folder. the code is conflict with new AiO and will mess up the setting, plus there is not CG img for nami so this option is pretty useless.
4. go to , download AiO new version. (you need the mod folder to make the stand CG work properly)
I have copying the img folder from these b4 to make 1.7.4 new clothes so you can download attachment bellow. this is the mods folder from AiO new version or go to original dev site to recopy the whole thing again to make sure all file right.
View attachment 1364684
5 Delete folder Ahegao_MOD, Cumflation_Mod at PPLSS\www\mods, then delete file MOD_Ahegao.js, MOD_CumFlation.js in your folder JS_MODs_files
6. Download this 2 file for fix and replace it at folder PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files to fix tatto
View attachment 1364919
7. OPTIONAL. you can go to this folder PPLSS\www\img\pictures and delete following folder: BlueHairYoung, BrownHair, GyaruTan1Blonder, GyaruTan2Blonder, Nami, WhiteHair.
These img folder is pretty much useless and do nothing except increasing size data game so delete it or just leave it is your choice.
8. VIOLA! you get your game version 1.10.3 with all mod! I have test and the game works fine.
9. DAMN!! Not worth the effort to update the game with one more optional point to change hair. Better wait the dev who responsible to make mod to fix it. The code totally different and it's basically need to be rewrite! IT MAKE ME WASTING 4 HOURS to find, rewrite and test!
10. Conclusion: Update the game is not recommended atm unless all mod use new code. And reading this step also totally not worth the effort unless you really want to update game version.
am, Where you get ver 1.10? we are in 2021 have 1.7.4, you are in 2025?)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
People wanted a fully modded, and here I am to deliver.

Basically the only mods I left out are the futa one, the baby-kick addition, and the "sell-back kiosk" which are easy enough to install yourself as they're free. I've tested this version pretty rigorously and everything seems pretty compatible. That said, for like a day I had a bug where I would get a read error whenever I initiated a prostitution session, but that seems to have remedied itself.

The last savefile is the "full save" and pretty much has all the content.

I'll update the clothes mod at the beginning of next month as that's when a pretty big addition is supposedly coming out, but even if I forget, much like the mods I left out of this version, updating that mod is quite simple.
Hey listen, I just wanna say thank you for giving us this 99% complete upload, saves us hunting down all the mods & latest versions ourselves ya know.

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
bro i cant get the loli mod to work niether the tattoo mod
for loli, try to look for change character in the setting.for tattoo, you need to give birth 5 times or 6? I forgot, then new NPC will show up at institude. (it's better to speed run and keep the baby once or twice ASAP to unlock new item b4 this)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Full game link Mega
This version include new clothes mod New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN, and AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN (img only).
The game base on

It's added with mod pet_cat (add cat to your home), Sell_Kiosk (add option to sell back unwanted/overcrowded item), fix nami costume (go to change char, gyaru, nami), add mod Futa (client with futa trait CG is more slender than usual CG), fix error pop up when wear other clothes.

Generally, standard clothes, new clothes outfit #1, and maid outfit works for all character.
The character who have all clothes are: hazumi normal pink hair, gyaru tan 1 & 2, normal young, normal loli. (new clothes outfit #3 will pop an error but it's fine as the clothes will still be loaded and worn).
For character: hazumi white, brown hair, gyaru blonde 1 & 2, nami, young blue hair, these character do not have new clothes outfit #1 & #2 in the img folder, and the erotic clothes #1 & #2 also kinda mess and not suitable with the char when worn.
Note:Uloli can't be use atm cos the dev do not provide the img.

Beware that this new mod actually not support for the game version 1.7.4. So if you prefer new clothes for hazumi, you might find error from time to time when change clothes such as, the img not fit or just naked without wear anything because incompatible save data.
If you save date have blank stand CG, try to change the char to normal hazumi pink hair, set the clothes to standard, then take a bath, go nude, and go out (there is a prompt to re-wear clothes, so wear it). go to mirror and pick option 'full frontal' and then 'Im not exhibitionist' . Sometimes, nail polish can error too and will not show properly, just reapply it.

I also include backup file to revert the game before apply new clothes mod.
Here's the uncensored dick images if interested.
I'd advise against using the two subfolders though as they lose the xray womb cumshots.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
hey does anybody know how to trigger all of the birth events?
from the mods i have tested, ahegao you have to be under the effect of the stronger aphrodisiac, while giving birth, there's a mid-prostitution birth when you have sex in the later stages there's a high chance for it, and normal on hospital, the hospital ona has a few variations for number of babies and if is the first pregnancy or so on.

Dec 2, 2020
from the mods i have tested, ahegao you have to be under the effect of the stronger aphrodisiac, while giving birth, there's a mid-prostitution birth when you have sex in the later stages there's a high chance for it, and normal on hospital, the hospital ona has a few variations for number of babies and if is the first pregnancy or so on.
I meant for the baby seller and national institute extended mod

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Why you can get that error when everyone else is fine?

Plus, you need to tell what version you install, and what mod you install.
Generally, as long as you install the game and then install the mod one by one, you rarely got any error. (take a note you need to install mod which suitable to game version). Or if you lazy, or easily confuse about how to update the game, just grap one of fully mod game before from mine or migurdia.

Fully Modded ver. 1.1
Full game link Mega
game base on migurdia with added clothes and some fix
Or if you prefer original game without any mod
Hazumi 1.10.3

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
I meant for the baby seller and national institute extended mod
Go to OB/GYN, someday you'll fine Tomo next to the woman who gives you all the tips on pregnancies. Talk to her to learn about baby seller, then talk to stranger above.

Then next time you talk to him, you can get the event when you pregnant with a SINGLE child and get it to full term but don't give birth (40 weeks & can't overdue).

For national institute extended, I never see any new birth event. The dude in toilet refuse to do anything when you pregnant. So how you can get birth in there?Even the dev state 4 new birth event,
I think it's just 4 new encounter:
1. Sit down to take leason.
2. Get fuck and fill the belly with cum
3. Talk to someone in class, attend class, then push all sperm in belly when it's bloating.
4. The dude refuse to fuck when you pregnant.
Exactly 4 encounter event

Last edited:

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
Go to OB/GYN, someday you'll fine Tomo next to the woman who gives you all the tips on pregnancies. Talk to her to learn about baby seller, then talk to stranger above.

Then next time you talk to him, you can get the event when you pregnant with a SINGLE child and get it to full term but don't give birth (40 weeks & can't overdue).

For national institute extended, I never see any new birth event. The dude in toilet refuse to do anything when you pregnant. So how you can get birth in there?Even the dev state 4 new birth event,
I think it's just 4 new encounter:
1. Sit down to take leason.
2. Get fuck and fill the belly with cum
3. Talk to someone in class, attend class, then push all sperm in belly when it's bloating.
4. The dude refuse to fuck when you pregnant.
Exactly 4 encounter event
when you are NOT OVERDUE
talk to the teacher for a event
talk to the guy on the left of the middle row of desk

when you ARE OVERDUE
talk to the girl on the left of the top row of desk and accept the massage, the scene change if you are normal or under aphrodisiac

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes