Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
What is step no 5 ?
i think he meant step number five being:
"5. I try to combine the 2 version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' and attach it bellow. It will unlock all new clothes, and piercing and tatto will not lost. But there is still some error occur when choosing outfit #3 but you can just ignore it as the clothes will still be changed to the third one.
View attachment MOD_overduebellys.js.zip"
from the post above your comment.

Reactions: zanky

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
zanky I apply the fixes but it gives me this error and when changing to ero clothes it only makes Hazumi naked
View attachment 1358449
I also try to change ero clothes and my hazumi also naked without putting any clothes. To fix it, go to mirror and pick option 'full frontal' and then 'Im not exhibitionist'.

The mod for new clothes actually not support for the game version 1.7.4. So if you prefer new clothes for hazumi, you might find error from time to time when change clothes such as, the img not fit or just naked without wear anything.

The error pop up 'can't find file' should not appear if you apply my fix. Also make sure to apply this too.
just need file 'New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN' from dev blog and use the attachment from step no 5 in be warned above.
for alternative: you can download 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN' too but you can only install img folder. NEVER use and overwrite the mod folder (for the mod 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN') cos it will error and stuck or data mess for costume.
FYI I'll just upload the whole game later

Last edited:

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Full game link
This version include new clothes mod New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN, and AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN (img only).
The game base on
It's added with mod pet_cat (add cat to your home), Sell_Kiosk (add option to sell back unwanted/overcrowded item), fix nami costume (go to change char, gyaru, nami), add mod Futa (client with futa trait CG is more slender than usual CG), fix error pop up when wear other clothes.

Generally, standard clothes, new clothes outfit #1, and maid outfit works for all character.
The character who have all clothes are: hazumi normal pink hair, gyaru tan 1 & 2, normal young, normal loli. (new clothes outfit #3 will pop an error but it's fine as the clothes will still be loaded and worn).
For character: hazumi white, brown hair, gyaru blonde 1 & 2, nami, young blue hair, these character do not have new clothes outfit #1 & #2 in the img folder, and the erotic clothes #1 & #2 also kinda mess and not suitable with the char when worn.
Note:Uloli can't be use atm cos the dev do not provide the img.

Beware that this new mod actually not support for the game version 1.7.4. So if you prefer new clothes for hazumi, you might find error from time to time when change clothes such as, the img not fit or just naked without wear anything because incompatible save data.
If you save date have blank stand CG, try to change the char to normal hazumi pink hair, set the clothes to standard, then take a bath, go nude, and go out (there is a prompt to re-wear clothes, so wear it). go to mirror and pick option 'full frontal' and then 'Im not exhibitionist' . Sometimes, nail polish can error too and will not show properly, just reapply it.

I also include backup file to revert the game before apply new clothes mod.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Full game link Mega
This version include new clothes mod New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN, and AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN (img only).
The game base on

It's added with mod pet_cat (add cat to your home), Sell_Kiosk (add option to sell back unwanted/overcrowded item), fix nami costume (go to change char, gyaru, nami), add mod Futa (client with futa trait CG is more slender than usual CG), fix error pop up when wear other clothes.

Generally, standard clothes, new clothes outfit #1, and maid outfit works for all character.
The character who have all clothes are: hazumi normal pink hair, gyaru tan 1 & 2, normal young, normal loli. (new clothes outfit #3 will pop an error but it's fine as the clothes will still be loaded and worn).
For character: hazumi white, brown hair, gyaru blonde 1 & 2, nami, young blue hair, these character do not have new clothes outfit #1 & #2 in the img folder, and the erotic clothes #1 & #2 also kinda mess and not suitable with the char when worn.

Beware that this new mod actually not support for the game version 1.7.4. So if you prefer new clothes for hazumi, you might find error from time to time when change clothes such as, the img not fit or just naked without wear anything because incompatible save data.
If you save date have blank stand CG, try to change the char to normal hazumi pink hair, set the clothes to standard, then take a bath, go nude, and go out (there is a prompt to re-wear clothes, so wear it). go to mirror and pick option 'full frontal' and then 'Im not exhibitionist' . Sometimes, nail polish can error too and will not show properly, just reapply it.

What is this backup.zip file that shows up in the download link ?
And do we need it or not ?

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
What is this backup.zip file that shows up in the download link ?
And do we need it or not ?
If you want new clothes mod option. just ignore backup file.
That backup is only needed for anyone who prefer stable game experience while sacrificing new clothes.
Actually I made it just in case I screw up updating my game before.

Reactions: parakep

william1307

Dec 29, 2018
zanky your updated version works great so far but I was wondering what is this sexual sensitivity in the game config is? How do you unlock it and how does it work?
Untitled.png

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
zanky your updated version works great so far but I was wondering what is this sexual sensitivity in the game config is? How do you unlock it and how does it work?
View attachment 1359940
It unlock as you progress your game normally ( or buy upgrade? maybe? I forgot). Some item upgrade only unlock at 2nd play after new game +, some item / npc only appear after you give multiple birth. I think if i'm remember right the last npc is in highschool after give birth 5 times to unlock tatto shop.

That setting is actually to REDUCE your sensitivity. If your normal / default sensi is 10%, you can then set it with the setting to 10% or lower, can't be higher than your default. Because as your game progress hazumi will just cum for a single action, so the setting is there to make dead fish hazumi.

nogames

Mar 14, 2019
Full game link Mega
The game base on

i will try it, but if i got eror or BUG, maybe i will upload in there and TAG you

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
i will try it, but if i got eror or BUG, maybe i will upload in there and TAG you
error pop up will always appear once everytime you open game exe to play new game or load. Once pop up, it disappear until you close the game and open the exe again. Some clothes will not appear correctly too because lack of CG and incompatible mod version.

And yes please inform me if you encounter error or but, maybe I can help to fix it. But be aware I'm not the moder and do not understand most of the code inside, and I finished fix this version according to my knowledge. The bug is still there, the most I can do is only reduce the error and make this version less buggy.

FYI Kemonomimi location
Nekomimi = Conv Store
Angel mimi = OB/GYN (need to buy your room. if the land lady still come to collect rent, NPC will not appear there. I also encounter bug when playing before and can't receive angel wing mimi at my first play through, I got it at 2nd tho.)
Inumimi = Institude
Ushimimi = hotel
Usamimi = furniture store
Succubus's wings = slum
Nezumimi = Conv Store (after get all 6 above. and wait for manager to find it. It takes a while. I think more than 5 days, or 10? I forgot.)
After get the 7th you can take photo section but when you overdue >45week, better go to toilet in cafe. There is NPC overdue lover (only appear after 3 or 4 child birth) who give more money. The data mod might be the same so when you take one of them, you can't take the second photo section.

Last edited:

nogames

Mar 14, 2019
error pop up will always appear once everytime you open game exe to play new game or load. Once pop up, it disappear until you close the game and open the exe again. Some clothes will not appear correctly too because lack of CG and incompatible mod version.

I'm not moder and do not understand most of the code inside, and I finished fix this version according to my knowledge. The bug is still there, the most I can do is only reduce the error and make this version less buggy.
oke, but thank for help

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys, long time i'm not comes on this forum. So, i see new 2 pages, and i want to understand, what mod added, or it's new update of game? Tell me about it

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Hello guys, long time i'm not comes on this forum. So, i see new 2 pages, and i want to understand, what mod added, or it's new update of game? Tell me about it
exactly this
maybe update costum and fix bug, and i don't know more
For more info
The game (v1.7.4) base on https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=6189264
it will be added with 3 standard clothes, 2 ero clothes, 1 maid clothes, and normal clothes.
For anyone who prefer stable game without error,

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 1359940
you can increase sensitivity by making hazumi cum while in prostitution everytime she cums the sensitivity will go higher, and as zanky said, only affects how fast she will cum. if i remember right the vanilla base value was lake 6 or so really hard to make her cum and the higher i remember to see on my game was 9.7.

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Hazumi 1.10.3
So for anyone interested here v1.10.3 unmodded cause I can't figure out how all the files work for the life of me.
If you guys can somehow put all the mods into this one like the one we are having let me know.
It seems like this version have more stability for modding.
Actually the one who can is the dev. The dev need to change the code so it can be used in newer version.
When I try to mix the mod before for 1.7.4, I saw the old code and and the code is somewhat different for mod AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD & New_Clothes_MOD. So, curious, I try to combine with the new version 1.10.

The result you get new additional option (It is the most noticeable, u can see change log for all the change) which is to change hair color, eye color, pubic hair color, eerrr eye brow color too.
And
the new version will mess up with most old mod and make CG blank. after I try to combine it and put the new game, + old mod + AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD, the result:

New stuff added:
1. option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color.
2. new option to choose loli tan skin 1,2 and younger hazumi tan skin 1,2.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

BUT don't be happy too soon because.

What old stuff mod gone / break:
1. option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color fucking conflict with Birth_Delayer, Contraction_Preventer_MOD!
You need to delete these 2 mod for the new option opened in pharmacy.
2. new option added to choose loli tan skin 1,2 and younger hazumi tan skin 1,2. SCAM!!!! the dev only put that option but no CG IMG for that!!
3. nami, gyaru blonde 1,2, white hair, brown hair and blue hair (young) hazumi, gone. the code not compatible so bye2.
4. etc
Actually you can change hair color so the one go is only nami. I can rewrite the code for nami tho :)
but the bad news is new img set for nami is needed so 'code only' is useless.

Nothing change in costume. I have put all costume from new mod 1.9.6 to ver 1.7.4 b4. just the new version do not have error pop up when put outfit #3.
If you read until this point, better skip it unless you really want to update game version
I'll not try more in-depth to figure out which compatible or not, or error or not. better wait the dev to fix this stuff. But it's pretty simple after I take a look, most of the conflict can be seen. Just, I not test it further if there is additional error or not.
But, you can try yourself to get your game version 1.10.3 with all mod.
1. download my version which combine 1.7.4 with new clothes mod.
2. download Hazumi 1.10.3 , extract, then overwrite the content to the old content. Don't forget to make backup just in case you regret it later. (About MOD, Official_Mods, PPLSS, etc)
3. open Hazumi 1.10.3 game folder, Official_Mods, LegacyParts, copy data_cheat folder to PPLSS/www/mods folder.
Delete Birth_Delayer, Contraction_Preventer_MOD folder from your PPLSS\www\mods folder. These 2 mods conflict with option to change hair, eye, pubic hair color.
Delete MOD_Nami_v0.1 folder. the code is conflict with new AiO and will mess up the setting, plus there is not CG img for nami so this option is pretty useless.
4. go to , download AiO new version. (you need the mod folder to make the stand CG work properly)
I have copying the img folder from these b4 to make 1.7.4 new clothes so you can download attachment bellow. this is the mods folder from AiO new version or go to original dev site to recopy the whole thing again to make sure all file right.
View attachment mods.zip
5 Delete folder Ahegao_MOD, Cumflation_Mod at PPLSS\www\mods, then delete file MOD_Ahegao.js, MOD_CumFlation.js in your folder JS_MODs_files
6. Download this 2 file for fix and replace it at folder PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files to fix tatto
View attachment JS_MODs_files.zip
7. OPTIONAL. you can go to this folder PPLSS\www\img\pictures and delete following folder: BlueHairYoung, BrownHair, GyaruTan1Blonder, GyaruTan2Blonder, Nami, WhiteHair.
These img folder is pretty much useless and do nothing except increasing size data game so delete it or just leave it is your choice.
8. VIOLA! you get your game version 1.10.3 with all mod! I have test and the game works fine.
9. DAMN!! Not worth the effort to update the game with one more optional point to change hair. Better wait the dev who responsible to make mod to fix it. The code totally different and it's basically need to be rewrite! IT MAKE ME WASTING 4 HOURS to find, rewrite and test!
10. Conclusion: Update the game is not recommended atm unless all mod use new code. And reading this step also totally not worth the effort unless you really want to update game version.

Last edited:

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Good news folk! I just notice the one broke is actually from namelessDev too albeit it's paid version. So if you want to update the game + willing to pay all modded paid version that has been deleted in the previous step, then the one gone is only nami mod. I have no idea where nami mod official link is.
Here is the link of all mod.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes