Farles

Jun 15, 2021
Why you can get that error when everyone else is fine?

Plus, you need to tell what version you install, and what mod you install.
Generally, as long as you install the game and then install the mod one by one, you rarely got any error. (take a note you need to install mod which suitable to game version). Or if you lazy, or easily confuse about how to update the game, just grap one of fully mod game before from mine or migurdia.

Or if you prefer original game without any mod

Oh sorry, it's 1.7 fully mod. But I think I already know why my game error, it's because I play it on Android with emulator
(Sorry my bad English) but I also feels wrong about it too, so if you can fix that
I will be very thankful

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
does any one has latest version with all mod
i meant latest version with fully modded
plz

Lurker57

May 10, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the problem on android ver where the game lag so bad everytime i save/load the game ?

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone have latest version with full mods collection??
i did ask same question apparently no one is interested in using latest version of this game with mods
currently everyone here is sill using version 1.7 with all mods

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
will the game be getting new content or is it a finished product?

You can read the history of changelogs for some insight. Its all fixes, mod support and some new features like color coordination. To me the content is finished and the appeal is the mods available to enhance the experience.

Feb 18, 2021
Is there a mod that will add in a bar that displays the characters "excitement" and "pleasure" or has one just not been made and it can only be guessed

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
I get this error when attempting a cowgirl scene:

TypeError
this.makeFaceCommon is not a function

The only mods i have are all of the NamelessDev ones. This error seems to be coming from the Ahegao mod, could someone upload the newest version of that mod here?

The cumflation mod is also out of date, so it won't affect the cowgirl scene either, however does not result in such an error and the scene can still be played at least.
EDIT: does seem that cumflation sometimes causes the face to disappear in doggy-style, so a new version of that is needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papito7160
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes