Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
is there any piercings for the nipples? the piercing mod only provides for the navel
no, only the navel as far as i know, keep in mind that you need to draw the piercing for every variant (size, color, type, milking images, and prostitution) and replace the original images to make the mod work, i think that makes it harder to place piercings everywhere. last a check nameless only made the variants for the navel. but nameless sometimes take suggestions, doesn't hurt to ask him if you're really interested.

anonimatus45

Feb 12, 2020
How can I add a new variable that displays how much sperm is there inside the ovaries? My idea was to make it 1/8th or 1/4th of the amount inside the uterus as a placeholder and after that try to add an extra area where the cum can get into. But I'm having issues trying to understand the files.

Madquila

Jan 12, 2020
no, only the navel as far as i know, keep in mind that you need to draw the piercing for every variant (size, color, type, milking images, and prostitution) and replace the original images to make the mod work, i think that makes it harder to place piercings everywhere. last a check nameless only made the variants for the navel. but nameless sometimes take suggestions, doesn't hurt to ask him if you're really interested.
Done, i sent one on his pixiv, and on his twitter, still looking if i could contact him via gmail or maybe on discord if he has a discord

EDIT: the ones i requested are tongue pierce that show up on ahegao, nipple pierce/ ear pierce, nose pierce and other different pierce places including in the puss

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Done, i sent one on his pixiv, and on his twitter, still looking if i could contact him via gmail or maybe on discord if he has a discord

EDIT: the ones i requested are tongue pierce that show up on ahegao, nipple pierce/ ear pierce, nose pierce and other different pierce places including in the puss
i see him a lot on pregchan tread, i'm haven't been there in a while, but i think i still have the link if you wanna give a shot as well. saddly i don't know about a gmail or discord, but in pregchan you may even attract the attention of other modders that also goes there. bun in the oven and evil gold are both mod devs bun if i'm not mistaken made nami mod and evil gold made institute and a lot of other i don't recall now.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
How can I add a new variable that displays how much sperm is there inside the ovaries? My idea was to make it 1/8th or 1/4th of the amount inside the uterus as a placeholder and after that try to add an extra area where the cum can get into. But I'm having issues trying to understand the files.
i also recommend you ask in pregchan. i see a lot of devs share ideas there.

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
This is vanillia version aka no mods??
It is the original game. If you want to play with mods you need to play with the outdated version.
The developer of each mod needs to redo their mods to make it work in the updated version.

Reactions: parakep

Nigs3312

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone know how the hell to install the mods?
I put it in the mods folder and it doesn't work, I also looked in other folders that said they could be put there and those folders just don't exist.
any help i need to do?
PS: my native language is not English so I hope you have managed to understand me

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
can anyone tell me how i unlock the tatto studio mod?
it's there any event or something?
its been a while, but im pretty sure you have to give birth about 10 times. then there should be a girl in the classroom that talks about the tattoo place

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
i think u get a conflict. try read mod compatibillity, or try uninstall mod that change value of "onisan_base_amount". sry icant help much
oh, i already got it. i added how i fixed it to my post, but i guess i did it wrong. still kinda new to this. thx for trying to help tho

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes