Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
guys where can i get the mods? i onyl know of the nameless dev ones but where do i get the one like the national institute expansion?

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- 12 new characters in the National Institute
- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games
- 8 new birth events, 4 in the National Institute and 4 in the Pervert House

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.
For anyone using that version, you might face some problem, well at least for me I have a few.

1. Nami skin do not work properly.
Solution: Using the file 'MOD_Nami.js' will sove the problem (download from the step one bellow)

sorry, my mistake, i went to do a bit of research and it seems the mod got a unoficial update, i tested myself and she has now a second outfit and some major changes i didn't got the time to test you need two things if you're using the version 2.4 of AiO mods this is the version i use so how i tested. i think, can't be sure that if is a older version you will need just to follow step 2.

step one:

Mega

downloit it, you may have google say that is not safe, but is just a java script for replace, you must go into (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_Nami_v0.1) and replace your file there, if you wanna do yourself the guy which i got this from at preg-chan said you could:
"just go to ur Nami.js, open with notepad
Ctrl+F search for <indents>
starting from that line, look down and find all the indents, change the number to 3 or 4 according to that picture posted "

i choose to download the file and it worked for me

step 2:

Mega

download it, change the name to just "Nami" and go at (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and replace the folder there this will give new clothes to nami and maybe some more things, i not fully tested, just the install part.
but the dev said :
"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.
Finally, the correction and addition of the standing picture is completed.
I will post a link, so please add it yourself. "

if your version if 2.4 like mine all should work smooth, if is not and you got any problem, you know where to find me, hope this time it works for you.

test image attached

2. Ahegao mod do not work properly.
Solution: Following the instruction in the namelessdev booth. The file 'MOD_extendedbirthC.js' will prevent ahegao from happening, but the game should work properly even with it exist.
how to install inside the .zip is a folder named "www" copy and paste in the next route: Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\ if you install with the "AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite" MOD you need to delete the: MOD_extendedbirthC.js file in the next route: Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files from the "AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite" MOD to avoid incompatibilities problems("Ahegao" MOD already include the extended birth dialog)
3. New Cloths / secondary outfit do not work properly.
Solution: Use another version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' (path: ...\www\mods\JS_MODs_files)
You can find it on the previous version or take it from these.
If Someone need An CumInflation Mod for HatP : Mega
I using this mod and all working.
or this View attachment [VIRUS] MOD_overduebellys.js.zip

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i checked but i couldn't find the national institute extended there, who is te mod creator?

creator of institute extension mod.
if you're looking for any other just ask.

edit: forget to put the gumroad shop

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
sorry for my absence, the website just stopped giving me notifications and i didn't even notice. will try to be active on this thread again.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
BTW, i done remove mods. but eror againt

can i need help
could be some things, the ahegao mod if i remember right comes with it's own birth scenes so when you use you have to delet the extended birth C. or can also be the version of the mod you're using. i don't have a error push since cuinflation version 1.6, when i used to get it i just open the game again until the scenes plays normally and after some time the push erros would dissapear they usually come in new games, at least for me in that specific case.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
more pregnancy games like this where we see the internal stages?
ideology in friction, most games from 1one1one have a internal stage progression. Violated Heroine as well. just this two i can remember from my head now.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy also has but is really minimal, but is a worth shot.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Bro i have 10M yen and when landloard come to collect yen and i cant buy room why?and pls can you tell me about dead eyed women with drugs
if i remember right the room is 20M is the most expensive thing in the game and you have enought money it should pop, and if you mean dead eyed woman with drugs the investigator that later is found in the slums, is just a minor event from the original game, there's much about it, if you don't tell her she dissappers if you tell she gets stuck in the slums.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hey I know this is an old one, but I couldn't find it so I wanna just ask; anyone remember how to mod the odds of Hazumi bearing more than one child, and where the script to mod even is? I figured it'd be somewhere in the data folder but I couldn't find anything relevant. That or if someone understands the drugs well enough explain how to reliably trigger triplets+, because I have her take 20 ovulations and she still only has a single child.
if it's the vanilla game without mods it's meant to be hard, if you have ultraovulation inducer mod installed and cuminflation for some reason it get's every pregnancy is a multiple, in normal game there's a milk mod if i'm not mistaken increases twins chance, but in vanilla is hard anyway, your best bet is the ovulation inducer BEFORE she gets pregnant. is hard but at least 1/3 should be multiple.

Reactions: Gakuto-dono

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
I get this error from the modded client from this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/post-6189264

Where can i get the mod to fix it?
View attachment 1356814
Download then apply the file my attachment. Actually you can fix 3 bug which I found with following these step.

For anyone using that version, you might face some problem, well at least for me I have a few.

1. Nami skin do not work properly.
Solution: Using the file 'MOD_Nami.js' will sove the problem (download from the step one bellow)

2. Ahegao mod do not work properly.
Solution: Following the instruction in the namelessdev booth. The file 'MOD_extendedbirthC.js' will prevent ahegao from happening, but the game should work properly even with it exist.

3. New Cloths / secondary outfit do not work properly.
Solution: Use another version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' (path: ...\www\mods\JS_MODs_files)
You can find it on the previous version or take it from these.

or this View attachment 1356517

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
Fully Modded ver. 1.1
This version actually can be improved with new clothes.
You can visit the dev for the clothes (need pixiv acc to download).

I personally test with version New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN and it will be added with 3 standard clothes, 2 ero clothes, 1 maid clothes, and normal clothes.

It works but there is a few problem which can be ignored.
Be warned:
1. The new clothes isn't working for some preset, such as: white hair, blue hair, brown hair, young blue hair, gyaru blonde, nami. Because there is no new image for that.
2. Don't use 'MOD_overduebellys.js' file in the 'New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN '. It will error from start.
3. Using 'MOD_overduebellys.js' (these file I upload in attachment before) from migurdia version 'Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.7.4' is OK but you can only have 1 standard clothes instead of 3.
4. Using 'MOD_overduebellys.js' from migurdia version 1.1 is OK and can unlock 3 standard clothes instead of 1. But there is no image of piercing and belly tatto when have sex and give birth due overdue.
5. I try to combine the 2 version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' and attach it bellow. It will unlock all new clothes, and piercing and tatto will not lost. But there is still some error occur when choosing outfit #3 but you can just ignore it as the clothes will still be changed to the third one.
View attachment [VIRUS] MOD_overduebellys.js.zip

WARNING IMPORTANT:
When updating the game v1.1 from migurdia with new clothes mod, DO NOT INSTALL 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN' from the dev blog, just ignore it and use the one from v1.1 from migurdia. The clothes option will mess up after use it and you can't choose some preset, such as: white hair, blue hair, brown hair, young blue hair, gyaru blonde, nami.

Reactions: Griffan

Griffan

May 17, 2018
This version actually can be improved with new clothes.
You can visit the dev for the clothes (need pixiv acc to download).

I personally test with version New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN and it will be added with 3 standard clothes, 2 ero clothes, 1 maid clothes, and normal clothes.

It works but there is a few problem which can be ignored.
Be warned:
1. The new clothes isn't working for some preset, such as: white hair, blue hair, brown hair, young blue hair, gyaru blonde, nami. Because there is no new image for that.
2. Don't use 'MOD_overduebellys.js' file in the 'New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN '. It will error from start.
3. Using 'MOD_overduebellys.js' (these file I upload in attachment before) from migurdia version 'Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.7.4' is OK but you can only have 1 standard clothes instead of 3.
4. Using 'MOD_overduebellys.js' from migurdia version 1.1 is OK and can unlock 3 standard clothes instead of 1. But there is no image of piercing and belly tatto when have sex and give birth due overdue.
5. I try to combine the 2 version of 'MOD_overduebellys.js' and attach it bellow. It will unlock all new clothes, and piercing and tatto will not lost. But there is still some error occur when choosing outfit #3 but you can just ignore it as the clothes will still be changed to the third one.
View attachment 1357012

WARNING IMPORTANT:
When updating the game v1.1 from migurdia with new clothes mod, DO NOT INSTALL 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN' from the dev blog, just ignore it and use the one from v1.1 from migurdia. The clothes option will mess up after use it and you can't choose some preset, such as: white hair, blue hair, brown hair, young blue hair, gyaru blonde, nami.
I have been having those very errors and it screwed up my entire game !
Whoever made the new clothes mod sucks ass !

zanky

Jan 2, 2018
I have been having those very errors and it screwed up my entire game !
Whoever made the new clothes mod sucks ass !
If you follow my instruction, you'll be fine and the game will work normally.
Yes the game will still show error from time to time but the clothes will still be loaded and the game can still running normal after error pop up once. It will not broke the game or save data, so don't worry.

just need file 'New_Clothes_MOD_v4.0_for_1.9.x_EN' from dev blog and use the attachment from step no 5 in be warned above.
for alternative: you can download 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN' too but you can only install img folder. NEVER use and overwrite the mod folder (for the mod 'AiO+Quintu+Gyaru_MOD_v4.1_EN') cos it will error and stuck or data mess for costume.

Generally, standard clothes, new clothes outfit #1, and maid outfit works for all character.
The character who have all clothes are: hazumi normal pink hair, gyaru tan 1 & 2, normal young, normal loli. (new clothes outfit #3 will pop an error but it's fine as the clothes will still be loaded and worn).

For character: hazumi white, brown hair, gyaru blonde 1 & 2, nami, young blue hair, these character do not have new clothes outfit #1 & #2 in the img folder, and the erotic clothes #1 & #2 also kinda mess and not suitable with the char when worn.
Note:Uloli can't be use atm cos the dev do not provide the img.

WARNING, VERY IMPORTANT:
I just test the game again and play it for various change in char and costume. I found 3 stupid file which make annoying error from time to time!
Delete apostrophe symbol ( ' ) from these file. The file should not use these. This is dev fault, or maybe just typo.
Untitled.jpg

If you save date have blank stand CG, try to change the char to normal hazumi pink hair, set the clothes to standard, then take a bath, go nude, and go out (there is a prompt to re-wear clothes, so wear it). go to mirror and pick option 'full frontal' and then 'Im not exhibitionist' . After this you can change to other char and the clothes should work normal again. FYI sometimes, nail polish can error too and will not show properly, so just reapply it.

I try to write all problem and the solution to fix it to combine these mod for 1.9.x and game 1.7.4
If you have any other problem, please screen shot it. It's easier to know how and what's the error.

Or if you confuse,
just use this
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/page-106#post-6392043

or use this version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/page-100#post-6075081
Nami costume is still not showed tho, you need to fix it with these step.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/page-93#post-5633524

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes