RenH

Nov 5, 2020
is there a way to stop giving birth when you sleep?
Technically, that's what the birth delayer is for but it doesn't seem to do much to stop it from happening regardless. However, it does help your odds of extending the pregnancy quite a bit if you keep reloading your save prior to sleeping.

From what I've heard, the birth delayer not working is the result of conflicting code between mods but I don't think anyone has yet to give a clear answer on how to fix it so save-scumming is still you best bet.

NightcoreFamily

May 22, 2020
Technically, that's what the birth delayer is for but it doesn't seem to do much to stop it from happening regardless. However, it does help your odds of extending the pregnancy quite a bit if you keep reloading your save prior to sleeping.

From what I've heard, the birth delayer not working is the result of conflicting code between mods but I don't think anyone has yet to give a clear answer on how to fix it so save-scumming is still you best bet.
okay thanks for the help

Apr 8, 2021
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- 12 new characters in the National Institute
- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games
- 8 new birth events, 4 in the National Institute and 4 in the Pervert House

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.
Hey, sorry to ask if it's something stupid easy to fix, but, do mods not work for joiplay? Well apparently I can't even open it up and instantly get an error screen. Here it is:

SleepyAsh169

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, stupid question but is there a way to change font size because some of the guys "Traits" are cut off, and I cannot read past

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- 12 new characters in the National Institute
- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games
- 8 new birth events, 4 in the National Institute and 4 in the Pervert House

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.
MAN, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thank You and Your Family for this!

Reactions: Nessiah

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
Did the official update screw up anyone else's game? They're saying all you have to do is put the "Legacy Parts" mod into the Official Mods folder. The problem is...I don't have the Legacy Parts mod and searching online I can't seem to find it anywhere

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
Did the official update screw up anyone else's game? They're saying all you have to do is put the "Legacy Parts" mod into the Official Mods folder. The problem is...I don't have the Legacy Parts mod and searching online I can't seem to find it anywhere
Could be remembering wrong, but I think you go to the "Hazumi and the Pregnation" file, go to "Official Mods", then copy/paste Legacy Parts into PPLSS/www/mods

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
Also, one last weird question: how do I set Hazumi's hair up or down? I could have sworn it was done either in the mirror or in the settings but now I can't seem to find that setting anywhere now.

SleepyAsh169

Jun 10, 2020
Also, one last weird question: how do I set Hazumi's hair up or down? I could have sworn it was done either in the mirror or in the settings but now I can't seem to find that setting anywhere now.
you can buy a hair pin at the pharmacy, then you an go down in the settings

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Been thinking about updating the nearly fully modded but not quite version up to 1.9.6 but after some preliminary testing it seems the sprites are just fucked. Let's just say you can , but you quickly get Namelessdev commented that he was working on , but that was a month ago and was for 1.8.1 to boot so who knows where that's at. Regardless, this update isn't exactly substantive so it's not like it's a major loss. I'll make sure to update the version when the mods are compatible, however.

Reactions: Nessiah

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
how to get pervert house
1. Talk to Tomo at the OB/GYN, this possibly has to be done while not pregnant, that's when I did it, just keep sleeping until you see her there next to the woman who gives you all the tips on pregnancies.
2. Get pregnant with a SINGLE child and get it to full term but don't give birth.
3. Go to the OB/GYN and talk to the dude in the top left and agree to his stuff.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes