Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Possible if you know which JS file, but I cannot for the life of me remember.

I do know you can change how much it takes for her to get filled up.

Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.7.4\PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H\in_seieki controls this if I remember correctly.

Each number is a "stage" I believe in the thousands. Play around with them lower them it sounds like and go from there.

Maybe someone has a better idea of where the actual cum inflation values come from.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
How can i edit the ml of cum inside?
Is it true ?

Sorry for my english
Darkness-Crimson linked my quote.

But to expound, this is what it looks like on the inside of the file

1625799278390.png

Each number within the commas to 150 is a "stage".

This will edit how much it TAKES to fill her up, not the cum levels themselves.

Make a backup file, then edit and save this. Start the game and try it out. Rinse and repeat.

So if you lower the numbers, she will fill up faster. If your mod is working correctly, it shouldn't take long at default values.

But at least here, you can tweak things to your liking.

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
how do you get the ahegao birth? ive tried using an ultra aphro before and a powerful during the prostitution, but no dice

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
how do you get the ahegao birth? ive tried using an ultra aphro before and a powerful during the prostitution, but no dice
if i remember right you should delet the "MOD_extendedbirthC.js" inside (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files), and there's a second thing i can't really remember so you will have to try both the pregnancy ahegao birth only work if hazumi gives birth while having sex OR only at the OB/GYN i can't really remember, my guess is the one middle sex, but only one will make hazumi have ahegao birth. wish you luck on it. pls update if works.

Last edited:
Reactions: wander43

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
if i remember right you should delet t

if i remember right you should delet the "MOD_extendedbirthC.js" inside (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files), and there's a second thing i can't really remember so you will have to try both the pregnancy ahegao birth only work if hazumi gives birth while having sex OR only at the OB/GYN i can't really remember, my guess is the one middle sex, but only one will make hazumi have ahegao birth. wish you luck on it. pls update if works.
deleting it did the trick, thx very much!

libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
I bought the 5$ babyseller mod and it's...not quite as good or worth the money as much as 3$ institution mod.

The mod start with babyseller introduce his illegal business to hazumi saying that he sell babies to the poor families that cant afford to pay right to take care of the baby to the state. He pay flat 200,000 yen to hazumi and gain 200 charms with no increase for each birth hazumi given like OBGYN or previous institution mod.
He also dont accept triplet or more (still accept twin) because the mod has cum deflation birth scene with cumflated belly go from looking like quintuplet belly to quaduplet belly all the way to normal belly (which belly layers are misplaced and actually can be seen in the screenshot on his Booth.pm page)
The sex scene's railroaded with 15 cum and the sex scene is done then you can talk and repeat the sex scene again then walk through invisible checkpoint to have waterbreak scene which you can also play it again repeatedly.

I hope that I can drop the expectation you have with this mod for a little bit. I still can believe that what I said still doesnt deter some people from buying this mod for 550 jpy and that's find. For me, I dont like it.

miky8989

May 14, 2019
I bought the 5$ babyseller mod and it's...not quite as good or worth the money as much as 3$ institution mod.

The mod start with babyseller introduce his illegal business to hazumi saying that he sell babies to the poor families that cant afford to pay right to take care of the baby to the state. He pay flat 200,000 yen to hazumi and gain 200 charms with no increase for each birth hazumi given like OBGYN or previous institution mod.
He also dont accept triplet or more (still accept twin) because the mod has cum deflation birth scene with cumflated belly go from looking like quintuplet belly to quaduplet belly all the way to normal belly (which belly layers are misplaced and actually can be seen in the screenshot on his Booth.pm page)
The sex scene's railroaded with 15 cum and the sex scene is done then you can talk and repeat the sex scene again then walk through invisible checkpoint to have waterbreak scene which you can also play it again repeatedly.

I hope that I can drop the expectation you have with this mod for a little bit. I still can believe that what I said still doesnt deter some people from buying this mod for 550 jpy and that's find. For me, I dont like it.
is the institution mod good? I know it adds at least one birth scenario, but how many total?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes