migurdia

Jun 29, 2021

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- 12 new characters in the National Institute
- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games
- 8 new birth events, 4 in the National Institute and 4 in the Pervert House

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.

Last edited:

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

I've updated the version with PeePreggolover's (what a name) mods that totalled up to a costly $9, which is almost the price of all the 7 or so other paid mods this version had in it before! The mods, and all told add

- A new map called the "Pervert House," which has 2 new characters and 2 new sex mini-games

Do note I don't think it adds new CG for said birthing events, or just in general other than the sprites for the new characters, and that I did not test it for compatibility at all.
when it comes to paying for those, is it possible to pay in american? ive only seen yen or euros on their stuff

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
so i somehow got into the doctors without an examination and found this. translates to white(x65) light. anyone know if this is a bug or work in progress area? creeped the hell outta me broken.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: Sup garox

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

giving this a try, the alternate costume doesn't work on my end, also the standign portraid dissappear during the extra overdue dialogs

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Hey I know this is an old one, but I couldn't find it so I wanna just ask; anyone remember how to mod the odds of Hazumi bearing more than one child, and where the script to mod even is? I figured it'd be somewhere in the data folder but I couldn't find anything relevant. That or if someone understands the drugs well enough explain how to reliably trigger triplets+, because I have her take 20 ovulations and she still only has a single child.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
Fully Modded ver. 1.1

This haves all mods, right?

master_howard

Feb 1, 2020
How do I activate nami's modpo, it doesn't give me the option or maybe I don't know how to activate it, I already have everything installed, I can even change the age of those occtions if you allow me to activate them, they can help me

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes