Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
New Blog update. I guess it's an expansion of the game, I was wrong. Nice though.

(MTL Incoming)

Change hair color in 1.8

As "Hazumi and Child Making Country" version 1.8, we have made it possible to coordinate the colors of Hazumi's hair and eyes.

Delivered as beta on Steam for a while
As a function, I only change the color, but there are many changes internally, and although I tested it, it seems that problems will occur, so after pre-distributed with Ci-en (this article) as usual, I used Steam's beta function for a while I'm planning to deliver it as a beta version.

Right-click on Hazumi and Child-making Country from the Steam app library → Properties
→ Beta tab and select beta --Beta test version to update to the beta version.

There is a possibility of save data contamination that overwrites the save data due to a defect and makes it irreparable.
Right-click on Hazumi and Child-Making Country in the Steam Library → Manage → Browse Local Files → Copy the PPLSS / www / save folder somewhere and back it up.

If you look in the mirror in your room after the update, you should be able to change the color.
During the beta version to investigate bugs, you can choose between color coordination and standing picture viewer without any items.

Those who purchased from other sites will have to wait for a while until the problem stabilizes.
(Because it is convenient to minimize the damage caused by bad problems in the beta version, I would like other sites to have the concept of branching as well.)

Mods that change the CG may break:

I want to use mods up to 1.7
Since the display method of standing pictures and CG was changed significantly in 1.8, the MOD related to image display will not work.
If you want to use your existing mods with 1.8, throw "Legacy Parts" from the official mod folder into the www / mods folder. It will read up to 1.7, so it should work as long as there is no conflict. Since the display method is restored, the color cannot be changed.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
is it possible to add more ml to the cum when he shoots ?
Possible if you know which JS file, but I cannot for the life of me remember.

I do know you can change how much it takes for her to get filled up.

Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.7.4\PPLSS\www\mods\Cumflation_Mod\data_H\in_seieki controls this if I remember correctly.

Each number is a "stage" I believe in the thousands. Play around with them lower them it sounds like and go from there.

Maybe someone has a better idea of where the actual cum inflation values come from.

Reactions: Lordiii2002

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
New Blog update. I guess it's an expansion of the game, I was wrong. Nice though.

(MTL Incoming)

Change hair color in 1.8

As "Hazumi and Child Making Country" version 1.8, we have made it possible to coordinate the colors of Hazumi's hair and eyes.

Delivered as beta on Steam for a while
As a function, I only change the color, but there are many changes internally, and although I tested it, it seems that problems will occur, so after pre-distributed with Ci-en (this article) as usual, I used Steam's beta function for a while I'm planning to deliver it as a beta version.

Right-click on Hazumi and Child-making Country from the Steam app library → Properties
→ Beta tab and select beta --Beta test version to update to the beta version.

There is a possibility of save data contamination that overwrites the save data due to a defect and makes it irreparable.
Right-click on Hazumi and Child-Making Country in the Steam Library → Manage → Browse Local Files → Copy the PPLSS / www / save folder somewhere and back it up.

If you look in the mirror in your room after the update, you should be able to change the color.
During the beta version to investigate bugs, you can choose between color coordination and standing picture viewer without any items.

Those who purchased from other sites will have to wait for a while until the problem stabilizes.
(Because it is convenient to minimize the damage caused by bad problems in the beta version, I would like other sites to have the concept of branching as well.)

Mods that change the CG may break:

I want to use mods up to 1.7
Since the display method of standing pictures and CG was changed significantly in 1.8, the MOD related to image display will not work.
If you want to use your existing mods with 1.8, throw "Legacy Parts" from the official mod folder into the www / mods folder. It will read up to 1.7, so it should work as long as there is no conflict. Since the display method is restored, the color cannot be changed.
Did you know, we want bigger tits, not a hair, i have no sex with her hair

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I dont have "nami", and i dont know why !

do someone have an idea ?
did i make a mistake somewhere?

View attachment 1279226
View attachment 1279227
it could be the progress, my alternative characters skins only unlock after the first pregnancy in my first playthrough or could be wrong installed as well, nami mod is free you can try install it again.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I got something weird while playing...
When Hazumi's womb gets "filled", you can see through the X rays that the amount of sperm is overlaying her womb ?
It's as if the texture is no longer properly aligned, did anyone else get something like that ?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I got something weird while playing...
When Hazumi's womb gets "filled", you can see through the X rays that the amount of sperm is overlaying her womb ?
It's as if the texture is no longer properly aligned, did anyone else get something like that ?
i haven't played in a while, which version of the mods do you use? the cum should replace the interal layer of the womb only.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
i haven't played in a while, which version of the mods do you use? the cum should replace the interal layer of the womb only.
I'm pretty sure that I did not use cumflation so...
It's just the normal womb and when full, the sperm is not properly aligned with the layers of said womb.
=> It looks like a badly placed white sticker.

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone know the mod file order for Fully Modded version? I downloaded it and tried fixing according to the comments but it seems getting worse for me and my mod file order is a mess :(

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know the mod file order for Fully Modded version? I downloaded it and tried fixing according to the comments but it seems getting worse for me and my mod file order is a mess :(
in this game far as i know the mods don't require a file order, but if i wore to say a order i would place AIO, New Clothes, cuminflation and ahegao and the rest at any order since most of them are not related.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure that I did not use cumflation so...
It's just the normal womb and when full, the sperm is not properly aligned with the layers of said womb.
=> It looks like a badly placed white sticker.
the game plays like that, every image play a part in the whole, so a complete image is in fact a lot of part assembled, you can check all the pictures at (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and find the cum pics there, i use cuminflation, if i'm not mistaken it uses a different set of images and i use for a long time to remember how was vanilla, sorry. but if you check the folder i placed above you can compare the in game and the picture itself.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes