Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Well, that worked... Surprisingly. I don't get why it did.
Thanks pal !
For that is important read the how to install
The reason is in the decription of the mod:
after you install the mod you must set again the form of hazumi.(this is because the mod now use a id for the hazumi's sprite and if you don't do that first the game set the id of the sprite as null and give you this error: "type error filename.match is not a function" DON'T FORGET SAVE YOUR SAVEDATA AFTER SET THE HAZUMI FORM

Reactions: Sawyerdark01

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Basically all files in 'Hazumi and the Pregnation\www\data' are the ones you need to translate. Take 'data_H_words.json' as an example:

Code:
{
  "amountCumInside":{
    "1": ["A small amount of semen leaks out of \\n[4]'s penis."],
    "2": ["While \\n[4] doesn't ejaculate much, \nan army of sperm still heads for \\n[1]'s womb.",
          "\\n[4]'s dick pulsates a few times, \nas a below average amount of cum leaks out."],
    "4": ["\\n[1] feels a wave of cum hit against her womb."],
    "5": ["\\n[4]'s lengthy ejaculation continues to \nsend sperm right towards \\n[1]'s womb..."]
  }
}
You can just edit using word to whatever, just don't change the actual coding:

Code:
{
  "amountCumInside":{
    "1": ["Небольшое количество спермы вытекает из \\\\n[4] пениса."],
    "2": ["Хотя \\\\n[4] не эякулирует часто, \nan армия сперматозоидов все еще направляется в матку \\\n[1].",
          "\\\n[4] его член пульсирует несколько раз, \nas вытекает количество спермы ниже среднего."],
    "4": ["\\\n[1] чувствует, как волна спермы ударяется о ее лоно."],
    "5": ["\\\n[4] продолжительная эякуляция продолжает \nsend сперму прямо к матке \\n[1]..."]
  }
}
And now the text should appear in Russian, but it doesn't, probably because there exists another 'amountCumInside' for the Hotel which should be in one of the 'Map.json' files. Good luck friend.

You can use tools like Translator++ to do it automatically for you, although many translators look down on it for one reason or another. Preliminary looks and attempts has made me conclude that this is a pain in the ass to translate if you only use notepad.
Ты чё, русский что бы на Русский всё переводить?) (я тоже на русский перевести хочу, или на украинский)

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
i usually try to not answer things i know shit about, since it can hurt more than help, but isn't this cracked game error? (piracy) unrelated to the game?
Yesterday I played quietly, but today this error is already here, in general, as I understand it, it is related to checking the game for the version in Steam, but the game number in the incentive is the same in the file, so I don't know what to do, it may pass by itself)

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
Problem is gone. For fix it : close the game(if it was opened), close Steam, turn off your PC, then turn on Your PC, next step is check Game ID in Steam (at that time is : 1136330) and check that id in .txt file (steam_appid.txt), open the game and Have a Nice Day.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
is there a problem with the nami mod? also the cumflation and the X-ray didn't work on my end but outside of that everthing else seemed normal

Dec 2, 2020
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the .
Can anybody port this to android?

Dec 2, 2020

Basically the only mods I left out are the futa one, the baby-kick addition, and the "sell-back kiosk" which are easy enough to install yourself as they're free. I've tested this version pretty rigorously and everything seems pretty compatible. That said, for like a day I had a bug where I would get a read error whenever I initiated a prostitution session, but that seems to have remedied itself.

The last savefile is the "full save" and pretty much has all the content.

I'll update the clothes mod at the beginning of next month as that's when a pretty big addition is supposedly coming out, but even if I forget, much like the mods I left out of this version, updating that mod is quite simple.
Or this

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
is there a problem with the nami mod? also the cumflation and the X-ray didn't work on my end but outside of that everthing else seemed normal
which version of nami mod? last time u played everything was ok, what do you mean by " cuminflation and the x-ray didn't work"? what happened?

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
which version of nami mod? last time u played everything was ok, what do you mean by " cuminflation and the x-ray didn't work"? what happened?
oh i just played your version by separated. The nami mod your version had didn't worked, also it didn't show the x-ray of the cumflation, like the belly was inflated but you can't see the womb with cum

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
oh i just played your version by separated. The nami mod your version had didn't worked, also it didn't show the x-ray of the cumflation, like the belly was inflated but you can't see the womb with cum
Yeah, for some reason the Nami mod just never worked in any version I tested, even in a clean game with only it and the AIO mod; you're just never given the option to change. Similarly, the cumflation mod never seemed to activate for me during any of the sex scenes, only after them with the standing CG of the character.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
If Someone need An CumInflation Mod for HatP :
I using this mod and all working.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, for some reason the Nami mod just never worked in any version I tested, even in a clean game with only it and the AIO mod; you're just never given the option to change. Similarly, the cumflation mod never seemed to activate for me during any of the sex scenes, only after them with the standing CG of the character.
about the cuminflation one i'm 90% sure that is because of the cum amount you need to inflate, when hazumi inflates if you go to the bathroom and push the cum out, there's a 100% that the next prostitution will be a inflation since when you push out you end with about 80000k and the amount to inflate is 85000k, but that's if you have realistic ejaculations mod, about nami mod did you tried going into the gyaru mod, nami mod was in the gyaru submenu because the mod dev didn't make is own submenu.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
if you go in (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and look for stand_cut_sperm_1 to 11 did you find any of this images in your game? usually people don't have problems with cuminflation x-ray, you also bought the x-ray glasses in furniture store? they're needed.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes