Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Is the fully-modded version updated? I see it's from October 2020 so i'm not sure. If it isn't, can anyone share a updated version?
yes is outdated by now, some of the mods were uploaded in parts as well through the thread, the guy which upload it hasn't showed up in a while.

taylorvane

Jul 20, 2020
Is there any way to change the names of your clients?

Or does every guy you meet just have to be "Guy" and "Buddy"?

Jan 17, 2021
um... is this natural Having black blank pic on tatoo and piercing mod? when i extracted it became like this,or this the consequence of me having 650 children in one go.(if not is there a way to fix it i try rextracting it still same result)

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
um... is this natural Having black blank pic on tatoo and piercing mod? when i extracted it became like this,or this the consequence of me having 650 children in one go.(if not is there a way to fix it i try rextracting it still same result)
mine is the same, it may be just a placeholder, i guess.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
can someone tell me what file I need to delete to get rid of cuminflation?
(Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) delet "MOD_CumFlation" javascript he is the one that makes everything activate
and to be sure (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) delet "Cumflation_Mod" folder, just to be extra sure. if it works pls update me and if don't same.

Reactions: Flashegas

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
(Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) delet "MOD_CumFlation" javascript he is the one that makes everything activate
and to be sure (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods) delet "Cumflation_Mod" folder, just to be extra sure. if it works pls update me and if don't same.
That did it. Thank you!

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

king6708

Nov 6, 2019
for some weird reason, i can only get around 10-50 ml every time and I have been using extra ejaculation mod. i have used the fully modded version, as well as have added tattoo, nami updated as mentioned earlier, and exhibition. just wondering how I can fix this? p.s. previously, it would give me it twice, one where its the normal number and then one where it's in the thousands.
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
for some weird reason, i can only get around 10-50 ml every time and I have been using extra ejaculation mod. i have used the fully modded version, as well as have added tattoo, nami updated as mentioned earlier, and exhibition. just wondering how I can fix this? p.s. previously, it would give me it twice, one where its the normal number and then one where it's in the thousands.
do you have the realistic ejaculations mod?

king6708

Nov 6, 2019
yeah, right at the bottom

edit: after messing around, I was able to fix my own issue. just had to start from scratch and work my way back up

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes