Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
so what does new game + unlock? do i keep all my charm? how does the ahegao mod work?
nothing new after a new game besides a fresh start if you wanna do everything again, you keep part of your charm i think 1/4 or so, ahegao mod you drink afrodisiac medium or above, and hazumi interactions will change, mostly when she cums while on prostitution, the text, images and even some events change.

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
Picked up the Kemonomimi Mod but does anyone know how to unlock them specifically? so far I have the cat, angel wings, and cow...havent found the NPC again after that

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Picked up the Kemonomimi Mod but does anyone know how to unlock them specifically? so far I have the cat, angel wings, and cow...havent found the NPC again after that
a got about five or so, if i remember right in the furniture store i found the succubus. a good way to find how to get all is ask at preg-chan, last time i got stuck i asked there.

Last edited:

Roy-095

Sep 9, 2018
Perhaps... Am I doing something wrong? I got the mods in the PPLSS/www/mods but I read that there were other things that need to be done, problem is, I can't find what those other things are, here I will get a picture of what I got
Did you manage to get it working?

logan87654321

Dec 12, 2020
With regards to the ci-en post from last month, is that "character generator" feature in the game yet, or was that just a work in progress?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I grab the fully modded one and remove that mad doctor so I no longer getting that error about my character disappearing but now I feel like cumflation does not seem to work or maybe I need to do more sex to get that? I have some backup which I dont know where I got that laying around and try that on 1.7.1 before game crash with error presumably old mods and cumflation work there with proper injection

also seem to only getting that tiny and small amount injection unlike I using real up to date mods from namelessdev on 1.7.1 with only mod that dont need to pay

I guess mods need update

(some time later)
Thanks to Darkness-Crimson left over mega link
there mods working fine now but it seem cumflation need to grinding alittle which I do not have time currently so one sex that all I tested but it show up with x-ray view so I guess it kind of work

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
sorry ask that question but does anyone know a game with similar mechanics? where the protagonist can get pregnant and has status to see when she is ovulated

Reactions: lwdcdy

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hey, I grab the fully modded one and remove that mad doctor so I no longer getting that error about my character disappearing but now I feel like cumflation does not seem to work or maybe I need to do more sex to get that? I have some backup which I dont know where I got that laying around and try that on 1.7.1 before game crash with error presumably old mods and cumflation work there with proper injection

also seem to only getting that tiny and small amount injection unlike I using real up to date mods from namelessdev on 1.7.1 with only mod that dont need to pay

I guess mods need update

(some time later)
Thanks to Darkness-Crimson left over mega link
there mods working fine now but it seem cumflation need to grinding alittle which I do not have time currently so one sex that all I tested but it show up with x-ray view so I guess it kind of work
i don't even remember which mega link is that lol, but as to why may removing mad doctor affected your cuminflation, is because the mad doctor mod comes with realistic ejaculations and removing it, without realistic ejaculations cuminflation doesn't work. as to cuminflation the amount of semem you need is 85000 or 85k for the first inflation, if you let the guy cum inside hazumi with a afrodisiac and do 2 prostitutions a day without washing the cum out, in two days hazumi should inflate or be near it.

by the way your avatar really reminds me of someone on lonaRPG thread and has very active there wish i could remember his name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchis

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
sorry ask that question but does anyone know a game with similar mechanics? where the protagonist can get pregnant and has status to see when she is ovulated
i'm going to say the one most people say at first, violated heroine, it isn't in f95(you can find it in the wikia of the game the most recent update is 210112, sorry to any moderator if saying this is against rules, i read the rules like 3 years ago can't remember if mentioning places for download was wrong, just ask and i will remove). because of rule 7 since one of the caracters there is underage, but if you don't play with her you should see little or nothing at all about lolis, sorry this game is soo good i could never leave the first village to be sure, a lot of games of 1one1one have the same mechanics. but has a really hard pregnancy rate and a lot of paths in the history and it's something a hate(choices in story), but a giid pregnancy game noneless, to give an example is "ideology in friction" you can find it at f95, besides that if you computer is good enought there's mods for skyrim and fallout 4 which add full pregnancy mechanics, i play once in a while but i can never leave the beginning of the game as well so i always play very little, there's one more game i would like to mention, but i can't remember right now, if i remember i will come back to edit.

lol fist edit: just mentioned another good game lonarpg the game is pretty gore and has a lot of blood and some scenes are very dirty, but the game has a full pregnancy cicle, is so full that it takes 80 days to make Lona give birth so i always edit the files to speed up the things, because the game has a night and day cicle and when you sleep it goes to night, not the other morning so in resume it takes 160 sleeps for Lona to birth which is ridiculous to do without edits, i gave birth normally just once, regret it until today was like 1-3 days real life sleeping the most i could. about the other game i'm still remembering.

Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy is also a game that warns when is a dangerous day, i can't really remember if has x-ray, and the game has a lot of grind besides that good shit for the most i seen.

about the game i was remembering i just forget completely about it, it must be a MTL one because i remember it was good, so my brain should have deleted it until it became translated. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
i don't even remember which mega link is that lol, but as to why may removing mad doctor affected your cuminflation, is because the mad doctor mod comes with realistic ejaculations and removing it, without realistic ejaculations cuminflation doesn't work. as to cuminflation the amount of semem you need is 85000 or 85k for the first inflation, if you let the guy cum inside hazumi with a afrodisiac and do 2 prostitutions a day without washing the cum out, in two days hazumi should inflate or be near it.

by the way your avatar really reminds me of someone on lonaRPG thread and has very active there wish i could remember his name.
THERE ONLY ONE ME! MY OC IS ONLY ME! THAT CLONE IS NOT REAL ME!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I don't understand how the implantation is done, someone explains to me
without mods, when cummed inside, the semem stay locked in the vaginal canal, it only pass to the womb when she sleeps, one part is discarted and another part is added to the womb, depending on the quantity and if hazumi has taken showers which increase the IMPLEMENTATION chance, implemantation may occur, then there's a chance of hazumi getting pregnang because the implementation may fail, i don't remember now what helps with implementation besides the items sold in the ob/gyn paid in milk. if both are a sucess hazumi is pregnant. feel free to ask again if i miss something, or if some information may be wrong, has been a while i don't play.

Reactions: MunDrake
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes