owood

Sep 25, 2019
can hazumi get corrupted both in body and mind? saw the detective taking the contraceptive pills and it rotten her inside out :((

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
can hazumi get corrupted both in body and mind? saw the detective taking the contraceptive pills and it rotten her inside out :((
some mods do really go a little down corrupted bitch path, most institute mods i tried had, about the detective is sad, that her only have two ends, dissapear forever or what you already saw, should have a follow up.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
oh.. so the game without mods attached doesn't have hazumi corrupt mode then?
nop, hazumi is pretty much happy about mostly what happens to her from the beginning, besides some minor text showing her inicial being uncomfortable with it, like getting pregnant and get cummed inside for the first time is the most pure of her, and after just once she stops making such remarks and a few stay forever like she doesn't like blowjobs or the cafe clothes and sex. even after being blackmailed, she just express relieve when you decides to stop, and just conform if you start again.

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
Hello, I need help with the game
Everytime I opened the game.exe file, the only thing that appeared was an error about a resolution (?). I tried opening a index.html file an it says that img/system/Windows.png couldn't be found on a notification while the html itself says that something is missing (?).
The game is still vanilla and is the newest version. (?) Is for errors that I forgot in full.
There might be something like this earlier in the thread but there's 95 pages.

Thanks.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, I need help with the game
Everytime I opened the game.exe file, the only thing that appeared was an error about a resolution (?). I tried opening a index.html file an it says that img/system/Windows.png couldn't be found on a notification while the html itself says that something is missing (?).
The game is still vanilla and is the newest version. (?) Is for errors that I forgot in full.
There might be something like this earlier in the thread but there's 95 pages.

Thanks.
did you tried place the game in a short path, like the desktop, for testing? longer paths is a commom problem in japanese games at least for me.

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
I created a shortcut and copied it to my desktop and it didn't work.
Added info:
The game is in my D drive
The error for the game.exe is "TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined."
As for the index.html it's "ReferenceError: require is not defined."
I downloaded the game from 2 sources here and another site, tried the other first and ran into the same problem.
I've played a RPGM game by the name of Do You Have AKIRA Points? and it ran normally.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I created a shortcut and copied it to my desktop and it didn't work.
Added info:
The game is in my D drive
The error for the game.exe is "TypeError: Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined."
As for the index.html it's "ReferenceError: require is not defined."
I downloaded the game from 2 sources here and another site, tried the other first and ran into the same problem.
I've played a RPGM game by the name of Do You Have AKIRA Points? and it ran normally.
is not a shortcut you have to move the entire game to solve path problems.

japanese games that have larger names, when in a path too long, the windows just gives up on reading the game files which promp numerous erros, i have never seen the errors you mentioned, so my guess was path problems.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Bit dumb, but which files and where do I put them?
Hazumi and the Pregnation should be the folder name, it includes all the game files, you have to move them to a place where you have less folders to get to the game, i usually place the game in the desktop for test, but you can place in D drive directly without any other folder and should give the same results.

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
Hazumi and the Pregnation should be the folder name, it includes all the game files, you have to move them to a place where you have less folders to get to the game, i usually place the game in the desktop for test, but you can place in D drive directly without any other folder and should give the same results.
Well, the files I have are in a folder named Hazumi and the Pregnation already, if I tried to shorten it again it'll be the PPLS folder which contains the whole game and that didn't work as well

thetruetestjunk

Apr 5, 2021
Tried copying it to my desktop, didn't work as well, I just saw your edited post and I don't think the path I have is too long
This PC > data (D) > Hazumi and the Pregnation > PPLS

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Well, the files I have are in a folder named Hazumi and the Pregnation already, if I tried to shorten it again it'll be the PPLS folder which contains the whole game and that didn't work as well
no, i mean you have to cut and paste the entire folder. example the folder is in the directory D/blablabalablabalablabalaalbalbalaabalbabala/blabblblbalbalbalbalbablabl/hazumi and the pregnantion
you cut the folder hazumi and the pregnation and paste at D/hazumi and the pregnation
the path is the number of folders you have to open to get to the game, you have to give it a shorter number of folders to get to the game. not shorten it's name XD

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes